• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1855 shield sovereign + east india company gold guinea coins

East India Company full gold guinea coins, both in capsules, in excellent condition, no box or coa as they are from sets

One of them is from 2015 and the other 2016, and it has a 200 years anniversary mint mark ...

£420 each inc p+p with the special delivery ...

2015 gold east india guinea.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

Edited by GreatCoins4U

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2015 gold Mohur coin 11.66g .999 fine gold
1 hour ago, GreatCoins4U said:

More coins added today, please lmk if you have your eye on anything or if you want to make me an offer on anything - Many thnaks.

Heads up you can't accept messages apparently. Maybe your storage is full if you're not a paid member? Maybe a moderator can help

Edited by modofantasma
Smelling mistake

big jump in the spot price recently,  if any of youse wants to make me an offer on anything 🤑 then please just drop me a message .....

unless you can't drop me a message for any reason at all, then you could message me here if youse wants to .......

well other than that, aller y'all have a good weekend, ya hear ......

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2002 full shield sovereign coin £390 inc p+p - scratched

To help yourself out, you should edit this bit(Please only members with lots of good and recent feedback) from your listing. 

There are many new members which you have removed from being a potential purchaser.  What does it matter if they have low feedback if they are paying you in advance.

I might be interested in the 2002. Are those marks or scratches?

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I had initially thought that they  were just like pencil marks or something, but on closer inspection I think that they are scratches. I can get it again in a little bit and look at it under the glass and rub it with a soft cloth, but that is what I think that it is, I do not know how it happened, it came like that and I did not really notice it until later on. It's like my most favourite modern design the 2002, let me have another look at it in afew mins and I will get back to you again...

The scratches or marks do not look as bad in the flesh as they do in my picture, I cannot rub them off with a cloth. Tomorrow, if there is any sunlight I can try to take some better pics ... 🕵️‍♂️

Sorry I could not do it now, the daytime sunlight will probably be better. The coin feels quite sharp around the edges and looks almost bu, apart from those scratches it is in very good condition, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, GreatCoins4U said:

The scratches or marks do not look as bad in the flesh as they do in my picture, I cannot rub them off with a cloth. Tomorrow, if there is any sunlight I can try to take some better pics ... 🕵️‍♂️

Sorry I could not do it now, the daytime sunlight will probably be better. The coin feels quite sharp around the edges and looks almost bu, apart from those scratches it is in very good condition, in my opinion.

Cheers. OK, I will take a risk on it. Pm your your details and your best price

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 1843 + 1855 full shield sovereign coins £425 each inc p+p
  • GreatCoins4U changed the title to 1855 shield sovereign + east india company gold guinea coins

Well I hope that everyone has had a nice relaxing weekend ... 🎃

I am going to try and get some better pics of the coins in the week and hopefully add some more coins at some point as well ... 👻

Meanwhile the gold price still seems to be going up ... 🤑

I am open to offers on most of these coins and I will not bite if you want to ask me about anything, better pictures, make me an offer on anything, that sort of thing ...🍬

Toodle pip, have a nice week wont you ... 🧨