• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

It feels good to be back!

Congratulations on the YouTube channel. sounds like it's a good start. I've also subscribed since you came back.

Looks like you have a plan that's coming together well. Where are you aiming for in the future? Will you become as large a PewDiePie?

Enjoying your activity in the forum already! I would be interested to hear any advice you have on trading, as you seem to lock your returns into precious metals.

44 minutes ago, silvergaga said:

Well done for coming back. 7k subs on youtube, very good too.

Thank you @silvergagaI actually also returned back here with a new member, a friend of mine that’s recently got into stacking @AddictedtoPreciousMetals

26 minutes ago, monkey said:

Congratulations on the YouTube channel. sounds like it's a good start. I've also subscribed since you came back.

Looks like you have a plan that's coming together well. Where are you aiming for in the future? Will you become as large a PewDiePie?

Enjoying your activity in the forum already! I would be interested to hear any advice you have on trading, as you seem to lock your returns into precious metals.

Hello @monkey Thank you for subscribing to my channel. My current short term goal is to reach 10,000 subscribers. My long term goal is to help promote smaller channels till they reach monitization. 

I’m very aware that once channels reach a certain level they end up selling out & stop supporting the smaller channels that helped them get there in the first place, so my goal is not to become one of those channels. (Not saying all large channels do this). 

I think PewDiePie level is unreachable 😂 but definitely to be one of the biggest UK stacking channels is very possible. 

I’m afraid I don’t have any tips on trading as long term investing is my strategy, any investments I make I look to hold for a minimum of 10 years. 
Camel Finance is a profession trader & he has a YouTube channel, so I can recommend watching him for some trading tips!

Thanks again for the support! 🤝 

1 minute ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

Hello @monkey Thank you for subscribing to my channel. My current short term goal is to reach 10,000 subscribers. My long term goal is to help promote smaller channels till they reach monitization. 

I’m very aware that once channels reach a certain level they end up selling out & stop supporting the smaller channels that helped them get there in the first place, so my goal is not to become one of those channels. (Not saying all large channels do this). 

I think PewDiePie level is unreachable 😂 but definitely to be one of the biggest UK stacking channels is very possible. 

I’m afraid I don’t have any tips on trading as long term investing is my strategy, any investments I make I look to hold for a minimum of 10 years. 
Camel Finance is a profession trader & he has a YouTube channel, so I can recommend watching him for some trading tips!

Thanks again for the support! 🤝 

That sounds very noble of you, It's great to see active supporting members helping out the new starters. Ho good is the monetization on YouTube? Dose 7K subs give you enough for a pint down the pub or a nice wedge to invest on a regular basis?

4 minutes ago, AddictedtoPreciousMetals said:

😘

24 minutes ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

Thank you @silvergagaI actually also returned back here with a new member, a friend of mine that’s recently got into stacking @AddictedtoPreciousMetals

Yes I have you to blame for my empty bank balance! 😂😂

7 minutes ago, monkey said:

That sounds very noble of you, It's great to see active supporting members helping out the new starters. Ho good is the monetization on YouTube? Dose 7K subs give you enough for a pint down the pub or a nice wedge to invest on a regular basis?

It varies month to month depending on views but it’s definitely no where near job quitting money.
I’d say if you had a channel with 100,000+ subscribers then you can start to think about turning it into a full time gig!

2 minutes ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

It varies month to month depending on views but it’s definitely no where near job quitting money.
I’d say if you had a channel with 100,000+ subscribers then you can start to think about turning it into a full time gig!

Good to know!

I'm thinking more along the lines of generating passive income that can be funneled into something productive. Even if it got one Oz of silver/month!

Edited by monkey

2 minutes ago, monkey said:

Good to know!

I'm thinking more along the lines of generating passive income that can be funneled into something productive. Even if it got one Oz of silver/month!

Make sense but it’s far from passive, especially in the early stages. I actually spend more time on my channel than I do on my day job!
Don’t get me wrong your older videos do generate passive income but it’s more of a hobby than a passive income generator. 

3 hours ago, monkey said:

If you haven't already, you'll qualify to enter this draw, if the forum reaches target by the end of December there is the promise of some epic prizes. You could share with your 7k subs and help smash the membership target!

I regularly mention TSF in my videos when people ask me where the best places to buy precious metals is. So I’ve probably already helped with the target 🤩 

Well done on your YT channel and welcome back, if you want some silver give me a shout i've got a few thing I should let go but too lazy to do listings 😁

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

I’m another subscriber but will you please learn to open your deliveries properly. I have my fingers crossed when you get the knife out or curse you when you fiddle around trying to open a well packed parcel with one little finger😁

I do like the channel though👍What’s not to like when someone is playing with silver coins and not caring about finger prints.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

49 minutes ago, NGMD said:

I’m another subscriber but will you please learn to open your deliveries properly. I have my fingers crossed when you get the knife out or curse you when you fiddle around trying to open a well packed parcel with one little finger😁

I do like the channel though👍What’s not to like when someone is playing with silver coins and not caring about finger prints.

Haha thank you for the feedback mate. It’s hard to unbox whilst working around the camera, I could speed up the unboxing or cut it down a bit but I like to build the suspense 😂

• 1 month later...
On 20/09/2023 at 18:33, NGMD said:

Thank you @Foster88 extremely quick delivery & very well packaged too!

12 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

@365DaysofSilver sorry to see the parcel arrived with you like that.

I’m glad everything was still in there.

Watching you open it, the suspense was killing me and I knew what was in it. 😆

It’s not your fault mate, you packed everything extremely well! All was there so a happy ending!

1 hour ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

Thank you @Foster88 extremely quick delivery & very well packaged too!

Brilliant😄I’m famous.

Thats just torture watching you fumbling like you’ve had a stroke and saying to myself ‘just fooooking open it’

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

11 hours ago, NGMD said:

Brilliant😄I’m famous.

Thats just torture watching you fumbling like you’ve had a stroke and saying to myself ‘just fooooking open it’

I was thinking the same but to be fair to @365DaysofSilver I did possibly ‘over tape’  the box.

Even as I was packing it, my partner was watching me and said “Is there any tape left on that roll?”. 

You can’t be too careful. It’s better to have too much tape on a parcel than not enough.