• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Does anyone know where to source 1 0z bar felt display trays?

Donking

Hello,

When I was collecting  1 oz Bars I could not find a purpose made display box, but I eventually bought the following a couple of times from Amazon.

H&S Glass Lid 100 Ring Jewellery Display Storage Box 

They have the disadvantage of having to cut the felt to take the bars, but this is not difficult and enables the cut out  to accommodate slight variations in the size of the bars. The glass lid is a bonus.

Hope this helps.

On 24/08/2023 at 19:28, Donking said:

Hi there,

I collect coins and bars and am now at the point with the bars that I want to keep them individually in similar trays to coins but rectangular.  Can anyone point me to somewhere I can source these please?

Cheers   DK

If you are talking about 1 oz silver bars, I got mine from a company called thecoinsupplystore which is an american brand. The shipping was about 40% of the total price though so you might want to buy a few things there to ease the postage burden if I were you.

This kind of thing any use?  It's supposed to be an insert for a box but I can't see why it would not serve a purpose on its own.  If it is perhaps one of our American members would be good enough to ship one over as cheap as possible.

https://chulavistacoins.com/product/1-oz-bar-capsule-tray-holds-15-of-1-oz-silver-bar-capsules/

Edited by Scuzzle

Possible that someone with a 3D printer could make a tray that would be exactly what you're after.

A work colleague of mine printed an insert for a 1/4" drive Snap-On socket set that I needed replacing.