• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold 1/10 Kooks - 2020 and 2021

Hi all,

I'm in the market for gold 1/10 oz 2020 and 2021 kooks.  If you've got such an item that you're up for selling, please get in touch with a price.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

13 minutes ago, ZigZag said:

if you’re really desperate for a 2020 https://www.apmex.com/product/205054/2020-australia-1-10-oz-gold-kookaburra-bu @daca put this link up and made me blink.

I’m also looking but there’s very few seemingly come for sale.

It is quite pricey, plus shipping starts at $50, so you'd really have to make up a bigger order to be worth it.  OTOH Apmex have a fair amount of American and world gold at more-or-less sane prices so one could do a job lot I suppose.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

46 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

It is quite pricey, plus shipping starts at $50, so you'd really have to make up a bigger order to be worth it.  OTOH Apmex have a fair amount of American and world gold at more-or-less sane prices so one could do a job lot I suppose.

Yeah I know, just thought I’d mention it, in case you’re way past my level of craving and can’t resist it 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2023 at 23:43, ZigZag said:

if you’re really desperate for a 2020 https://www.apmex.com/product/205054/2020-australia-1-10-oz-gold-kookaburra-bu @daca put this link up and made me blink.

I’m also looking but there’s very few seemingly come for sale.

Things looks even worse  at https://aurunumis.de/anlageprodukte/goldmuenzen/1525/kookaburra-1/10-oz-goldmuenze-2020

8 hours ago, kimchi said:

I have a few 2020s...not desperate to sell any, and completely unsure what a reasonable price or trade is unfortunately!

You are a lucky man.

Perhaps an auction will be the best way to go forward  (if) when you decided to sell, market will sort out the price

On 02/09/2023 at 09:42, daca said:

WOW…that’s a bit of an hike, I’m definitely not getting rid of my 2021’s but resigned to missing the boat on the 2020’s

On 07/09/2023 at 23:22, ZigZag said:

WOW…that’s a bit of an hike, I’m definitely not getting rid of my 2021’s but resigned to missing the boat on the 2020’s

The ask price is insane, highly doubt that someone will pay that.

I'm sure that some 2020 coins will come in the market, you just have to be patient and collect the rest of the series until the opportunity present itself.

L. E.

Found on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/266315246744, the best price out there.

Edited by daca

• 2 weeks later...