• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Royal Mint The 150th Anniversary of the FA Cup 2022 UK £2 Gold Proof Coin - Mintage 200 - NGC PF70 @ launch RRP £1,250.00

IMG_5708.thumb.JPG.c8388f6e24441fedeb0c870d40df22a9.JPG

One for the football fans out there ! Selling at the Royal Mint RRP £1,250

NGC PF70 - no box/COA - slab only 

SOLD OUT same day at Mint 

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/celebrate-150-years-of-the-fa-cup/fa-cup-2022-gold-proof-coin/

• The 150th Anniversary of the FA Cup 2022 UK £2 Gold Proof Coin

Limited Edition 200
Price: £1,250.00

• Celebrate 150 years of world football’s longest-running competition
  • The reverse design by Matt Dent and Christian Davies features an image of the iconic trophy
  • The first time The FA Cup has appeared on a UK Coin
  • Presented in bespoke packaging offering an insight into the history of The FA Cup
  • Struck to Proof standard – the highest available from The Royal Mint
  • Produced in collaboration with The FA

SPECIFICATION
Specification    Value
Denomination    £2
Maximum Coin Mintage    360
Alloy    Inner: 22 carat yellow gold. Outer: 22 carat red gold
Weight    15.98 g
Diameter    28.40mm
Specification    Value
Reverse Designer    Matt Dent/Christian Davies
Obverse Designer    Jody Clark
Edge Inscription    FOOTBALL'S GREATEST CUP COMPETITION
Quality    Proof
Year    2022
Edge    Plain edge incuse edge lettering

Background/Reason for Sale

I purchased two large five sovereigns here earlier in the week on the forum and looking to raise some cash towards them from smaller gold pieces I have.  

I am not a full time dealer or a serial trader/flipper and I don't list items for sale here every week. I normally may only put a sale up here once or twice a year -  My previous sales of mine have always been popular 

I try to price sensibly & price stuff to make sales - cheaper than dealers for sure.  Hopefully I'm not wildly out.  If you want to buy a few pieces, I can happily make a deal we are both happy with  

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Condition: Graded coins - are graded impartially by NGC or PCGS are clearly stated.  Slab could/may have surface handling marks on the plastic 

Source: I have purchased all my gold from leading UK bullion dealers (Atkinsons, HGM, ATS, Baird), auction houses (coincabinet/COR), and some items from fellow members on this forum.

Reputation & Trust: As a long-time member here on the forum for many years, with 100+ 100% positive feedback, both as a buyer/stacker and seller, I can assure you of my reliability. I've been here since year dot and have completed dozens of deals, including face-to-face meetings, earning me a held-in-high-regard reputation. Furthermore, I have been trading on eBay since 1999 with over 250,000+ different sales through my various businesses. Rest assured that all payments, orders, and messages will be personally handled by myself.

Item Location: United Kingdom (UK)

Shipping: Since it involves the sale of "GOLD," delivery is by Special Delivery.

This service by Royal Mail offers tracking, insurance, and next working day delivery before 1 pm.

Please add +£7.15 to the listed price for this option.

Your order will be dispatched in a secure, tamper-evident, and nondescript parcel.

Shipping destinations: I will ONLY ship within the UK; unfortunately, there is no overseas postage available.

Payment Terms: Payments can be made via UK bank transfer ONLY (no PayPal/crypto or swap/trades). I will provide my bank details via private message.

How do I buy?: To make a purchase, either drop me a private message or leave a comment below, and I will contact you directly.

Dispatch Time: No gold is stored at home.  Images were taken in safe deposit viewing room earlier today.  All gold is stored in a safe deposit box located approximately 45 minutes away. I always aim to dispatch orders ASAP within 1 working day, but on some occasions, it may take an extra day to retrieve the item from the safe deposit box due to my work/family commitments. I will be visiting Friday, Saturday and Sunday to pick up and process orders

I am not looking to sell everything, once i have raised £££ what i need to raise for my purchase, listing will be closed.  Listing will be officially closed off Sunday evening  

Many thanks for looking :)  PM me if you've any questions or queries 

IMG_5709.JPG

Edited by Paul

11 hours ago, GreatCoins4U said:

This is such a beautiful coin...... 🤑

I just tried messaging you to ask if you have any 1/4 oz gold brit boxes left for sale. For some reason you don't accept messages. Could you message me please mate?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

2 hours ago, bobski said:

I just tried messaging you to ask if you have any 1/4 oz gold brit boxes left for sale. For some reason you don't accept messages. Could you message me please mate?

I've no Britannia boxes I'm afraid..don't know why messages aren't working 

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

I've no Britannia boxes I'm afraid..don't know why messages aren't working 

Any single sov boxes? (Same size I think)

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

• 4 weeks later...