• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Half Sovereigns, plus bundles

40 minutes ago, jamesyh said:

If they don't sell, I could offer £2035 posted. Thanks

Thank you for your offer! Unfortunately it is below my minimum so I will have to decline. 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

12 minutes ago, scotwasp said:

Great set here.  

Thank you! A starter date-run! Some of these look quite nice, unfortunately the camera couldn't capture it :lol: 

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Half Sovereigns £200 Free SD Insured

Flash sale over

Edited by stackerp5
Flash sale over

• stackerp5 changed the title to Bundle Deal! Half Sovereigns with Free SD

Bump!

Offer removed.

Edited by stackerp5
Deal amended

11 hours ago, scotwasp said:

I do like a half sov, a major weakness of mine

Tell me about it! I'm always a buyer or seller :D 

• stackerp5 changed the title to *Reduced* Half Sovereigns

Deal withdrawn.

Edited by stackerp5

On 25/07/2023 at 09:22, CazLikesCoins said:

Free bump! Gorgeous little things aren't they? And affordable considering the price of an ounce these days. 

Thanks Caz!

Just noticed my price was quite good but raised it. If the market doesn't bite I'll keep 'em :)

PM - re 10 coin deal.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

£1010 for 5x half sovs posted SD.

Edited by stackerp5
Price correction

• stackerp5 changed the title to Half Sovereigns, plus bundles
On 18/07/2023 at 19:23, stackerp5 said:

1895 SOLD

1982 SOLD

2x sold!

9x to go!

Buy 8 for only £1558 posted SD, £194.75 per coin posted!

Edited by stackerp5
Deal

• 2 weeks later...