• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted- 500g silver bar ( Preferably Metalor) please!

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

@BullionMan89 has some beautiful 10oz Britannia or scottsdale stackers Currently listed

At £245 which is a bargain for either type.

Being a free member, maybe he won't be able to see that listing for a few days

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 minutes ago, RSK007 said:

Ahh I can’t view it as I’m a new member. Thank you for letting me know this I will keep an eye out for the post when I can see it

It would be worth getting a minimum of silver membership if you are planning on buying regularly on here. Most of the best deals get snapped up before free members get a peak.

4 minutes ago, RSK007 said:

Okay thank you i will check it out. How much does it cost to be a member monthly?

This is a link to the membership levels. All have different perks to them. starts from £5.99/month. If your buying at least an ounce a month (which I think you as if your looking at 10oz bars!) you will easily make your premium back in the savings from your buys.

https://www.thesilverforum.com/store/category/2-premium-membership/

Edited by monkey

Just now, James32 said:

£5.99 for a silver membership, honestly it pays for itself in money saved. 

Especially if your hoover pipe is big as this mans!!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, RSK007 said:

Okay thank you i will check it out. How much does it cost to be a member monthly?

There's currently a special offer:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/79077-promotion-£1-trial-silver-premium-membership-💎-july-2023-early-start-live-now/

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

For reference those Britannia and Scottsdale 10oz bars sell for around £275-£305 (or £350 on Bullionbypost for Britannias)

They are both in stock from the same dealer here:

The Royal Mint Britannia 10oz Silver Bar | 10oz Silver Bars | Atkinsons Bullion - £288

Scottsdale Mint 10oz Stacker Silver Bar | 10oz Silver Bars | Atkinsons Bullion - £304

The seller @BullionMan89 is fantastic and he's selling for £245 so spend your £1 and happy shopping my friend!!

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RSK007 said:

how do I end this topic and close it please? can anyone tell me? Thank you 

Go to the top of page and click on the three dots on right hand side. Then click on edit, go to the drop down bar/menu on right hand side, choose completed,then go to bottom of page and hit submit!!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• RSK007 changed the title to Wanted- 500g silver bar ( Preferably Metalor) please!
On 28/07/2023 at 21:27, RSK007 said:

Thank you for that info! I am trying to create a new topic but it won't allow me too? Im interested in 500g silver bars ( Preferably Metalor)  if anyone has any for sale please?

@Fenlander1 got any mate?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

• 2 weeks later...