• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *Reduced* Ancient Silver Roman Denarii Coins Posted *Deals Added*

1 hour ago, MintageSeller said:

Is the geta spanish? 

These are all Roman :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

3 hours ago, Mcb2007 said:

PM’d regarding 15

Thanks, I've replied 😊

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

13 minutes ago, SilverCalum said:

Number 2 please.

Yours! Will reply to PM's now been swamped with messages.

12 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

*Shipping Update: Items will be posted after Monday due to personal obligations and the local post office closing for Easter (Friday-Monday).

Updated shipping terms.

Updated sold items and pictures. Please still look at the list as there are reserved items :)

Non-premium member bump.

Reserved items updated. Sold items updated.

Half the lot sold. Two reserved by two different buyers. Plenty of belters to go!

• stackerp5 changed the title to Ancient Silver Roman Denarii Coins Posted *Mini Lot Deals Added*

Plenty to go, open to offers, bundle prices and free shipping available. Please read listing :) 

Prices reduced to go! You won't find cheaper at this quality anywhere! Price changes are reflected on the original post. 

All coins now at bargain prices to be sold quickly. Another bunch to come soon so don't worry if you miss this one!

Promotion/deal for buying 4 or more still applies. Please read listing.

Honourable coin mentions (quality/price/value for money): #5, #6, #12, #21

Edited by stackerp5

• stackerp5 changed the title to *Reduced* Ancient Silver Roman Denarii Coins Posted *Deals Added*
3 hours ago, Mcb2007 said:

#19 if still available please

Yours. Will PM you later today around lunchtime.

18 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I know I want these I just don't know why I want them or what they're worth. Work or study ancient Roman coins? Hmm, I think we all know the answer!

I completely understand your thoughts! Thank you for expressing them. I'll try and answer them, even though I'm answering using my own answers :)

These are stunning and well-kept high quality examples of ancient Roman coins, which are on average 1800 years old. They are a piece of history and have survived at better quality than some coins that are 200-400 years old. On a spiritual level if you believe in reincarnation, you could have been linked to ancient Rome, and this urge or need could be explained as a connection with a past life. On the plus side, it's really awesome to own one. Be careful as these are addictive and can prolong your precious metal addiction.

As for their worth, you can have an idea by researching the RIC number online and seeing what those coins go for in the current market. These are really well priced given the quality and availability in the current market but as mentioned in the post, I am willing to potentially price match coins as long as the quality they are being sold at is really similar or the same.

As for studying or working with them, that's a hobby that might develop after buying the coins, or before buying them. Fortunately, I provide a PDF sheet where I fully identified all the coins in my lots myself. So all you have to do, if you'd like, is research the information on the PDF document in more depth to understand the history and dynamics of the time.

Hope this helps in any way :D 

Hello friend, I'd like #9 & #18 on reserve please. I've message as your aware details and will conclude when we talked about. Thank you, I hope this is all i need to post

The person has great communications and clear about all information.  :) 

Edited by DanAGStacker

2 hours ago, Lordwolfsbeard said:

No 8 please.

PM'd :) thank you

Final reduction on Coin #6. You won't get the reverse at this quality anywhere near this price.

Last deal of the lot: Buy all remaining 5 coins for £280 posted SD.

Bump for these beauts. A few reserved but if there's any interest just ask :)