• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Slack

slack

Ive heard a few complaints and you have my sympathy my proof mamorial full sovereign has a nasty scratch across the coin capsule..yes I know it's just the capsule but it's a lot of cash for an imperfect product 

1 hour ago, slack said:

Slack

Ive heard a few complaints and you have my sympathy my proof mamorial full sovereign has a nasty scratch across the coin capsule..yes I know it's just the capsule but it's a lot of cash for an imperfect product 

May I respectfully suggest that that you think of a new title for your posts, rather than "Slack", as in 

and, of course, today's new entry:

😎

Chards

2 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

May I respectfully suggest that that you think of a new title for your posts, rather than "Slack", as in 

and, of course, today's new entry:

😎

Ahh ok, thank you for taking the time to help me navigate the unfamiliar corridors and rooms of the forum

1 minute ago, slack said:

Ahh ok, thank you for taking the time to help me navigate the unfamiliar corridors and rooms of the forum

Just to add some clarity and maybe some excuse for my fumbled attempts to use this unfamiliar forum, I'm currently struggling with terminal lung cancer and sever COPD luckily I have a number of months left to enjoy but it does cause some difficulties with my faculties due to lack of oxygen to the brain on occasion so I very much appreciate the help you have kindly offered me

11 minutes ago, slack said:

Just to add some clarity and maybe some excuse for my fumbled attempts to use this unfamiliar forum, I'm currently struggling with terminal lung cancer and sever COPD luckily I have a number of months left to enjoy but it does cause some difficulties with my faculties due to lack of oxygen to the brain on occasion so I very much appreciate the help you have kindly offered 

Extremely sorry to hear that bud, my advice is to spend every waking minute with family. The rest of this world is just noise in comparison. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 hours ago, slack said:

Just to add some clarity and maybe some excuse for my fumbled attempts to use this unfamiliar forum, I'm currently struggling with terminal lung cancer and sever COPD luckily I have a number of months left to enjoy but it does cause some difficulties with my faculties due to lack of oxygen to the brain on occasion so I very much appreciate the help you have kindly offered me

I am very sorry to hear about your health problems.

Don't worry too much about making mistakes on TSF, it is not important in the great scheme of things.

😎

Chards

14 hours ago, James32 said:

Extremely sorry to hear that bud, my advice is to spend every waking minute with family. The rest of this world is just noise in comparison. 

Thank you and yes I totally agree. They gave me 12 months and I've managed nearly 3 years so I'm doing something right I think, best wishes to you 

5 hours ago, slack said:

Thank you and yes I totally agree. They gave me 12 months and I've managed nearly 3 years so I'm doing something right I think, best wishes to you 

And I hope you break every medical statistic and get another 30 👍

I like to buy the pre-dip dip