• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Auction - 10oz of Silver Bullion - Brits, Krugs, Roos - *Closes 9pm tonight*

Wileyfox

Hi all,

I'm now listing this as an auction as I'd like this sold today.

Items: 10oz in total: 2021 Kruggerand (x2), 2022 Krugerrand (x2), 2021 Britannia (x2), 2022 Britannia (x2), 2022 Kangaroo (x2)

Condition: Coins are sold as bullion - they've come from a friend who usually sells them as singles on eBay.. these were ones that have some minor imperfections so expect some scrathes, milkspots etc. though won't have been handled, and when I received them they were better than I expected. Capsules included.

Starting Price: I have a starting bid at £225 so further bids at £226 and over are welcome.

Ending Time and Date: 9pm tonight (Thursday 8th December) or 2 minutes after the last valid bid whichever is the later (i.e. to discourage sniping).

Set Increments: Minimum increments of £1

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Shipping: Post at cost and risk of the buyer (package can go as a large letter under 500g). Only Special Delivery is insured and this would cost £7.15

Shipping destinations: UK only. 

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer to be completed by 12 noon tomorrow (Friday 9th December).

Dispatch Time: I can post tomorrow or on another date that suits the buyer.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

IMG_5973.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

• Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - 10oz Bullion - Brits, Krugs, Roos - £23.8/oz + post
  • Wileyfox changed the title to Auction - 10oz of Silver Bullion - Brits, Krugs, Roos - *Closes 9pm tonight*
1 minute ago, James32 said:

tick tock make sure you set the alarm - bullys watching........

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

12 minutes ago, Fadeingstar said:

£227

Im watching you too, theres two bullets up my spout.....

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Completely forgot 

Congratulations @timsk

Me too bugger!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived