• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Christmas charity Auction

LiquidMetalsUK

Hello all 

So as most of You know Every year I do a small auction for a charity of my choice, usually for the MS society, but this year I've chosen A New Leash For Life Rescue to donate to.(an amazing charity here in Southampton that rescues pups from Romania. Without this amazing charity I would not have my lovely boy teddy and the work that is done by the guys and girls both here and In Romania is nothing short of superhero standard in my opinion. 100% of the auction winnings will be going to ANLFL.

ANLFL is a 100% donation charity and rely on kind folks to keep going  

Free SD postage to the winner 

This 2oz 999 fine silver piece has been made in a beautiful high polish finish

Auction starts now and ends Wednesday 7th December. At 8pm 💖💖

Payment is payed to me and I will forward on to ANlFL PPFF account and proof of donation will be added on this thread.

Please this is an amazing Charity so don't be shy 🤣

Start where you like and minimum of £1 bids please.

Thanks in advance and happy Christmas 

And a pic of teddy 😂

PXL_20221128_201440085.jpg

PXL_20220430_182627190.jpg

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

As ever, amazing. Even better this year. As a dog lover, this is a beautiful gesture.

£55.00 (for the auction)

£25.00 in addition and additional regardless of outcome to be transferred at conclusion of auction.

Thanks buddy thats very generous of you. 💖

1 hour ago, katyc said:

1) Yes, they really are my dogs

2) You're welcome!

FB_IMG_1670182015495.jpg

🤣 Everyone look so serious, as if proceedings are a matter of utmost importance! 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, katyc said:

1) Yes, they really are my dogs

2) You're welcome!

FB_IMG_1670182015495.jpg

Got any video's asking for a friend.....?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just to update on this one 

Massive thanks to @AndrewSL76for his winning bid and the extra £25 on top 

I have donated £50 also 

so the total to be donated was £185 which is just amazing 

that means alot of food and bedding for some pups over in Romania as they await there journey to the UK to find there forever Homes 

if there is anyone on the south coast that's wants to know more and how to adopt please don't hesitate to contact myself and I can put you in contact with ANLFL 

Thanks again 🙏

Screenshot_20221208-083844.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived