• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed British Monarchs King Edward VII 2022 UK 1oz Silver Proof Coin

SiCole

Hi all,

I was hoping to build this series up but spending my final beer tokens on proof sovereign set means something needs to go.

Item: British Monarchs King Edward VII 2022 UK 1oz Silver Proof Coin

Condition: Brand new only received Wednesday.

Starting Price: £99.50

Ending Time and Date: 8pm Monday 24th October.

Set Increments: Minimum increments of £1

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Shipping: £5 in addition to final sale price.

Shipping destinations: UK only. 

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer to be completed on Monday 24th October.

Dispatch Time: I can post whenever suits.

V11.thumb.jpg.b23efe5f0b19458f0e33396dcf8a8137.jpg

£101

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

😎

£110

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

26 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Exciting isn’t this….

Exciting enough?

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 minute ago, Charliemouse said:

Exciting enough?

Did I win? I bid right before my clock turned 8 PM but I'm not on PC to check 😂

6 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Did I win? I bid right before my clock turned 8 PM but I'm not on PC to check 😂

I think you did.

It was slightly confusing.  I bid about 15 seconds before the end.  I refreshed on the dot of the hour, and your bid didn't show but @Mrpound had reacted to my bid.  Then I refreshed about 30 seconds later, and yours appeared but dated before the deadline.

Happy to call you the winner.

1 minute ago, Charliemouse said:

I think you did.

It was slightly confusing.  I bid about 15 seconds before the end.  I refreshed on the dot of the hour, and your bid didn't show but @Mrpound had reacted to my bid.  Then I refreshed about 30 seconds later, and yours appeared but dated before the deadline.

I'm wearing an automatic watch and there's still 23 minutes left 🙃 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

I think you did.

Let's let SiCole call the winner. It was too much excitement, still recovering.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I'm wearing an automatic watch and there's still 23 minutes left 🙃 

Oh yeah, I have one of those guaranteed authentic Rolex watches I got an amazing deal on! Paid only £70 on that one 😎👍

10 minutes ago, James32 said:

Excuse me.. mine is "iffany"

Actual picture of mine

Screenshot_20221024_203602.jpg

6 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Yes I passed out with the excitement.

I had stacker as the winner with 111 on my PC clock before going for some food tbh.

If you could PM me your bank details, I'll pay later tonight :)

Archived