• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Engraved Bar Honouring Queen Elizabeth ***Update** second auction link on original post

SilverAngel

I own silver but not really a fan of it with the look or premiums and vat but this bar is exactly my kind of thing looks wise. It just makes me feel all nice and smooth. I would buy silver like this On a Regular basis if it was produced like this just based on the look. It looks so sexy and smooth. I hope I don’t miss the auction.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ukbullionfan said:

I own silver but not really a fan of it with the look or premiums and vat but this bar is exactly my kind of thing looks wise. It just makes me feel all nice and smooth. I would buy silver like this On a Regular basis if it was produced like this just based on the look. It looks so sexy and smooth. I hope I don’t miss the auction.

I will put a reminder on this post and tag you for the auction.  We are releasing a second batch of our Angel's Silver 100g bars next week so keep an eye out...might be something that will interest you. 

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

5 minutes ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

It looks amazing on there.  Thankyou so much 🙏

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

4 hours ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Thank you so much but it’s not letting me continue my registration it keeps loading and just goes to a blank page ? So frustrating. Can I make a bid on here and honour it lol

• SilverAngel changed the title to Engraved Bar Honouring Queen Elizabeth ***Update** second auction link on original post

Last few days before the @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions  current bid is £130 

We are lot no. 2

Here is the link -  CHARITY 'HELP FOR HERO'S' COMMEMORATIVE ELIZABETH II SILVER BAR (65G) All proceeds to go to charity. | Coins of the Realm (coinsoftherealm-auctions.com)

Worth a look....they are a fantastic coin dealer and auction house.  We highly recommend 🙌

Auction for this bar is at 7pm 9 (BST) on Thursday 29th September on Coins of the realm here is the link.  Current bid is for £155

CHARITY 'HELP FOR HERO'S' COMMEMORATIVE ELIZABETH II SILVER BAR (65G) All proceeds to go to charity. | Coins of the Realm (coinsoftherealm-auctions.com)

On 23/09/2022 at 08:45, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Please send me your email address and I will get you registered. 

Please can I be registered for an account with COR auctions. If you need any info let me know and I will PM you.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 hour ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Hi yes, you will need to go onto the app and register, if you email me also I can sign you up  and you will need to fill out name, address etc

Thanks so much will send you a PM.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...

Archived