• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Engraved Bar Honouring Queen Elizabeth ***Update** second auction link on original post

SilverAngel

Hello folks

I wanted to Celebrate the life of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll and thought to do a charity auction where all proceeds will be donated to a charity very close to my heart, Help for Heroes.   I have been involved with this Charity raising money by participating in the Help for Heroes 100 mile bike rides.  I have met some very inspiring people and their passion and determination is the bedrock of this charity.  Help  For Heroes, supports the veterans and their families and the money raised helps to change the lives of these extraordinary people who have put their lives on the line and served our country.  Seeing these brave men and women who have not only taken part in these 100 mile rides, but are cycling with missing limbs is a very humbling and emotional experience and each time i participate i am blown away by the strength of character and determination to overcome their disabilities.   

You are bidding for a hand poured .999fs bar weighing 1.9 troy ounces which as always is hallmarked and will come with a COA and be gift boxed (62g)

Starting bid £10

Auction starting: NOW

Minimum Increments £2

Auction End Sept 19th  at 9pm

Notes

At the auction end a winner will be announced and it will be the person bidding closest to the end time without going over the end time of 9pm

Any bids not meeting minimum increment of £2 means the previous bid will be the current high bid.

Payment will be due immediately after the auction and all postage costs will be covered by Silver Angel  and we will ship worldwide

Happy Bidding everyone and good luck!

For anyone who would like to support this amazing charity we have set up a just giving page: 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/silver-angel

SECOND AUCTION WITH COINS OF THE REALM - LINK HERE 

CHARITY 'HELP FOR HERO'S' COMMEMORATIVE ELIZABETH II SILVER BAR (65G) All proceeds to go to charity. | Coins of the Realm (coinsoftherealm-auctions.com)

IMG_6090[1].JPG

IMG_6091[1].JPG

IMG_6092[1].JPG

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Oddjob said:

Is this open to non UK members eg other members of the Commonwealth?

Yes we will ship free of charge worldwide...i have changed that on the post...thankyou for asking that question

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

4 minutes ago, Oddjob said:

In honour of QEII's years of life....£96.00

Wow thats fantastic....Thankyou so much thats very generous 🙏

Just now, SeatonKev said:

£100. 

Wowowow... thats fantastic....so generous. Thank you 🙏

3 minutes ago, Oddjob said:

£126.00................(1 quid for each year of QEII's life plus 1 quid for each of the 30 corgi's QEII had during her time)  

🙏 Amazing!

3 hours ago, SilverAngel said:

Hello folks

I wanted to Celebrate the life of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll and thought to do a charity auction where all proceeds will be donated to a charity very close to my heart, Help for Heroes.   I have been involved with this Charity raising money by participating in the Help for Heroes 100 mile bike rides.  I have met some very inspiring people and their passion and determination is the bedrock of this charity.  Help  For Heroes, supports the veterans and their families and the money raised helps to change the lives of these extraordinary people who have put their lives on the line and served our country.  Seeing these brave men and women who have not only taken part in these 100 mile rides, but are cycling with missing limbs is a very humbling and emotional experience and each time i participate i am blown away by the strength of character and determination to overcome their disabilities.   

You are bidding for a hand poured .999fs bar weighing 1.9 troy ounces which as always is hallmarked and will come with a COA and be gift boxed (62g)

Starting bid £10

Auction starting: NOW

Minimum Increments £2

Auction End Sept 19th  at 9pm

Notes

At the auction end a winner will be announced and it will be the person bidding closest to the end time without going over the end time of 9pm

Any bids not meeting minimum increment of £2 means the previous bid will be the current high bid.

Payment will be due immediately after the auction and all postage costs will be covered by Silver Angel  and we will ship worldwide

Happy Bidding everyone and good luck!

IMG_6090[1].JPG

IMG_6091[1].JPG

IMG_6092[1].JPG

Thank you @SilverAngel for such generous charity auction and looking after the brotherhood and Sisterhood, as a wounded vet myself, being evacuated from my last tour in Afghanistan. I am welling up in awe of your generosity and kindness.... I am as many other still holding the scars some physical some mental - some both. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart sir, not from but from us all on TSF and the especially the war vets.

Best Bully

6 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Thank you @SilverAngel for such generous charity auction and looking after the brotherhood and Sisterhood, as a wounded vet myself, being evacuated from my last tour in Afghanistan. I am welling up in awe of your generosity and kindness.... I am as many other still holding the scars some physical some mental - some both. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart sir, not from but from us all on TSF and the especially the war vets.

Best Bully

It is entirely my pleasure. I had the great opportunity to spend many hours with a number of vets who inspired me, even with their many injuries, radiating strength and courage on many a ride. It's that and the devotion our late Queen had for service that I felt I had to do something. Strength is in the support of the people around you. I am sure that many in TSF feel glad to support you and others that have sacrificed for us. Thank you 🙏

2 hours ago, SilverAngel said:

It is entirely my pleasure. I had the great opportunity to spend many hours with a number of vets who inspired me, even with their many injuries, radiating strength and courage on many a ride. It's that and the devotion our late Queen had for service that I felt I had to do something. Strength is in the support of the people around you. I am sure that many in TSF feel glad to support you and others that have sacrificed for us. Thank you 🙏

hfh.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

Archived