• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2019i Sovereign MS70DPL

GoldDiggerDave

For sale 2019i “ Delhi mint” sovereign with original Royal Mint box and COA.  Only 21 of these graded at the NGC MS70DPL.

A must for all modern date run sovereign collectors. 

£725.00 including Royal Mail special delivery.

6C032360-A476-45D1-8BC0-5D1C97D199AF.jpeg

F452AB49-A5CE-475E-A217-454F612FA821.jpeg

D49919F5-95A4-493F-8ABC-85E39D14DAAE.jpeg

C79A69DF-DB0B-48CA-9786-60E40007355D.jpeg

7A4FB381-D3A7-4F83-B3A9-2F72677D9F7C.jpeg

7 hours ago, drakesterling said:

@GoldDiggerDave I regret not buying more of the earlier issues when they were released. Now they're hard to find and sell for large premiums. 2019 and 2020 will go the same way in the years to come.

Yes these did go under the radar, I was offered some when they were only £395 and I did not buy them.   That was a lesson learned, I've had massive luck with the coins I've had graded recently just got a MS70DPL for my favourite modern sovereign the 2018   SOTD George's 5th Birthday....The reason why I love this coin it's  it's the only and closest way of owning a modern unmilled proof sovereign, and it wasn't branded with a privy tattoo or made to be matte.  The RM only sold around 485 of these coins I think these are real gems for modern sovereign collectors! 

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 06.47.11.png

On 07/09/2022 at 11:26, Touvex said:

Out of curiosity, are they selling for 700+ in auctions or other places? I've seen the carded ones for 400-500 manyy times, though of course MS70 should have a premium, just didn't know it was this much. Please educate. Thanks.

There's not many around, and smaller numbers in the graded population reports.  Anyone collecting modern date runs will need these for their collections. 

The strike of these are sublime, much nicer than the standard bullion sovereign. I'd love to see modern branch mint sovereigns from Canada, Perth as well they would be an instant sell out. 

On 05/09/2022 at 06:49, GoldDiggerDave said:

Yes these did go under the radar, I was offered some when they were only £395 and I did not buy them.   That was a lesson learned, I've had massive luck with the coins I've had graded recently just got a MS70DPL for my favourite modern sovereign the 2018   SOTD George's 5th Birthday....The reason why I love this coin it's  it's the only and closest way of owning a modern unmilled proof sovereign, and it wasn't branded with a privy tattoo or made to be matte.  The RM only sold around 485 of these coins I think these are real gems for modern sovereign collectors! 

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 06.47.11.png

Wow £395, any idea how much are they going for nowadays?

Are you going to sell the graded one @GoldDiggerDave?

7 hours ago, Goldfever20 said:

Wow £395, any idea how much are they going for nowadays?

Are you going to sell the graded one @GoldDiggerDave?

Yes the MS70DPL is £725 and this is cheap compared to retailers and dealers who have these to buy one ungraded now they are £550-600 in blisters.

Graded ones sell for £800+ but theres not loads of graded modern sovereign collectors on here.   TBH I'm as happy if it's doesn't sell I like the coin, this is one pert of the hobby I like, there no pain in holding great coins. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived