• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Copper Rounds, 1 AVDP ounce copper rounds. Maples, buffalo's, Bitcoin, plus others

Something a bit different for sale, not sure if there would be much interest, but I have for sale 1 AVDP ounce, copper rounds. An AVDP ounce equals 28.35 grams.

Buffalo's, Standard buffalo coin design with Indian head on the other side. 5 available

Maples, standard maple leaf design, but the other side of the coin has an eagle holding a shield. 15 available

Bitcoin, the bitcoin round has the same design on both sides. 20 available

New added coins

Peace Dollar, (thing of beauty) year stamp is 1921 9 available

Megalodon, same back to the coin as the maple. 10 available

Mercury dime 10 available

All coins are .999 fine copper. Not supplied in capsules.

Each coin is £4.50 each plus postage.

Also have the 39mm tubes to hold these coins in for £2 each (20 in a tube before anyone asks)

Payment via PPff

20220822_144712-01.jpeg

20220822_144700-01.jpeg

20220822_144735-01.jpeg

20220822_144747-01.jpeg

20220822_144641-01.jpeg

20220822_144550-01.jpeg

20220822_190341-02.jpeg

20220822_190356-02.jpeg

20220822_190311-01.jpeg

20220822_190229-01.jpeg

20220822_190215-01.jpeg

They are weird enough for me.

I'll take 5x buffalos and 5x maples, please.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

I guess the copper comes from USA and coins are minted in Canada, hence the dual nationality.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

• BullionBuyerUK changed the title to Copper Rounds, 1 AVDP ounce copper rounds. Maples, buffalo's and Bitcoin

Hey these are sweet, I will take 10 x Maples and 10 x Buffalo if they still available.

I would like them in a tube you mentioned please, as I presume there's no capsules with these?

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

You got anything else that I may be interested in? Also is there anything you're after, we may be able to work out a part trade on some items I am selling? Unless you're only interested in a cash sale, which is fine by me, just thought I'd mention it.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

11 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey these are sweet, I will take 10 x Maples and 10 x Buffalo if they still available.

I would like them in a tube you mentioned please, as I presume there's no capsules with these?

Yep 10 of each still available, and no, they don't come in capsules, I should have mentioned that in the original post. I'll pm you now

4 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Yep 10 of each still available, and no, they don't come in capsules, I should have mentioned that in the original post. I'll pm you now

Ok no worries 👍 

9 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Just wondering how many here know what AVDP stands for? 🤔

I used to work in the Weighing Industry years ago, so I do... 

I only found out what it was when I looked it up, so I sorta know now 😂

• BullionBuyerUK changed the title to Copper Rounds, 1 AVDP ounce copper rounds. Maples, buffalo's, Bitcoin, plus others
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived