• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed NGC grading services

I am offering a simplified NGC grading service to fellow silver forum members, it's clear, transparent and 100% trustworthy.

Example 

Modern coin from 1965 onwards, up-to the value of £2,000, with conservation, including insured postage all round £65.00.   If the NGC does not apply conservation charges (I can see this on the return invoice and will show it to you)  I will refund the £9 what NCG charge in this tier.  This has been a hot topic with some submitters either well over charging or taking the money for services not carried out.  

I will provide you with the NGC submission and coin line number before this is sent to the NGC for your peace of mind (this code will form the identification serial number on the slab) so prevents any coins/slabs being swapped on return.

I will keep you up-to date with your coins progress throughout the NGC process.  

There are other tiers, services and charges so please PM if you have any questions.  I will be submitting 1-2 forms per month.

Some pictures of some of my recent submissions 

Red Dragon of Wales R RP70 copy.png

Lion of England R RP70.png

White Greyhound of Ricmond R RP70.png

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 19.21.24.png

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 19.20.45.png

This is an awesome idea and deal and very transparent. I feel I got mugged off in the past on the conservation fees but you live and learn. Nice work @GoldDiggerDave

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Ted1945 said:

Dave,  I  have 4 proof Sovereigns, might be ready to send in mid July. I am in no rush. Should I private message you for details... sorry still new to TSF think this is 3rd post! 

Hi Ted no rush, always sending modern proof coins.  You can PM when you are ready or if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

My pricing is very fair and no way do I want to be the cheapest person knocking out this service I would not want to even hold that accolade. Who would be stupid enough to even want that? Like going to the cheapest dentist.

My prices are very fair open and transparent and my communication is second to none.    Thanks to all the guys using me for this it's very much appreciated,  I'm a collector though and though and will not give you any waffle.  I will even tell you in my honest opinion not to grade a coin, done this this week.  

Open to any questions you may have.......Keep on collecting! 

I'm using Daves service.

Coins expected to arrive around mid September (hopefully)!

Dave has been updating me throughout the process with info and a couple screenshots. I'm currently very satisfied euth the service, and I will be posting the pictures on the "Today I Received" forum and will be tagging the link here.

Comms have been great and I love the updates as they come, it feels like I've sent them myself, but without the hassle of having to register or sending it all out myself. In my opinion it's reasonably priced and I am glad Dave is offering the service! 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Archived