• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Can anyone Help me identify these markings

Ruby

It's a pendent I figured the markings mean gold plated sterling silver but wanted to know what time period its from and where the hallmark of the woman means, thanks 

Screenshot_20220426-090638_Chrome.jpg

I like the thought that has gone into the design. The 58th wedding anniversary gift should be of bronze - an alloy of the gold like copper and the silver like tin. The woman, unless i am much mistaken, i have seen before on glassware (i think) but cant remember the maker. I am probably wrong here.

5 hours ago, CollectForFun said:

I wonder, can this be russian? Based on some internet sources, they arguably use similarly designed hallmarks and also, when I look at the hallmark on the left, the 3rd symbol does not look like a T or F (unless it is just poorly engeaved) but more like a cyrillic G "Г".

Interesting theory, I thought so too except I think in Russia it is label 56 instead of 585 for gold, 

Sorry nothing much to add, agree 14 carat gold 925 silver. It does make you wonder the value of such mark when they be can not be easily found especially with the wonders of the net.

1 hour ago, Ruby said:

Interesting theory, I thought so too except I think in Russia it is label 56 instead of 585 for gold

Search Kokoshnik Hallmark, there are a few Russian Hallmarks that have the same style but the results were mainly coming up for silver, hopefully that helps you find more info

21 minutes ago, TheMadKing said:

Search Kokoshnik Hallmark, there are a few Russian Hallmarks that have the same style but the results were mainly coming up for silver, hopefully that helps you find more info

I just searched it and I thi k you might be right! It looks very similar to the 1994 mark! (I was hoping for it to be alittle older but that's okay) The bottom picture looks like the same mark format but I cannot read it as it's not in English, but thank you for your insight! Super helpfulScreenshot_20220428-102449_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0f44081ff1f60141e4dc98e2d4bd8814.jpgScreenshot_20220428-102139_Chrome.thumb.jpg.216578ab5010906020da1cfd79570b11.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-102449_Chrome.jpg

I've translated this image online and believe to have found my answer, thank you all for you replies, I wonder if this was tested and stamped long after it was made or done right when it was made, I guess we will never know. Thanks again guys!

Screenshot_20220428-103820_TranslateZ.jpg