• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

European Mint - Has anyone used them?

I think there is a £5 voucher to use against purchases if you sign up to their email notification subscription service, never used them so can't help with any info on their credibility though.

@Ollie1016 yes I've used them. Owner seems like a nice chap. They accept bitcoin and Brits are very well priced, other things not so much it depends what you are after.

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

I want to buy some casting grain. I'm looking to get 100oz,  and it works out at £12.25/oz delivered!

Just wanted to check that it was legitimate etc.

@sg86 Did you have to pay any import taxes etc, or is it the same sort of deal as STG?    

http://www.europeanmint.com/1oz-999-fine-silver-grain/

They are based in Estonia, VAT is not applicable if you pick it up yourself, or use a courier (they have capital logistics pick it up and send it via UPS from Lithuania I believe the rest of the way)

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

I'd say it would be slightly unfair to comment on their  services as a PM dealer because some scamcoin went tits up.

If a client goes to them with a request to mint some custom coin I don't see why they would say no, or why the minted coins success would have anything to do with them.

I didn't know they also owned ESB, I'll have to look into that as they have more stock!

@Ollie1016 I ordered 30oz the other week of pandas and they turned up in mint sheets as promised unlike "reputable" STG. Sometimes I think the small guys deserve a chance 

The Gold Sovereign

9 minutes ago, sg86 said:

I'd say it would be slightly unfair to comment on their  services as a PM dealer because some scamcoin went tits up.

If a client goes to them with a request to mint some custom coin I don't see why they would say no, or why the minted coins success would have anything to do with them.

I didn't know they also owned ESB, I'll have to look into that as they have more stock!

@Ollie1016 I ordered 30oz the other week of pandas and they turned up in mint sheets as promised unlike "reputable" STG. Sometimes I think the small guys deserve a chance 

Ok, I'll give them a try. Thank you for your feedback guys!

• 10 months later...
13 hours ago, xpopovicix said:

was thinking of buying some silver grain myself from EuropeanMint. Did anyone test the grain bought from them? is it 999 as it says? would greatly appreciate some feedback on this matter.

thank you

I have bought numerous batches from them and it is great quality grain that tests very well. 

@xpopovicix

Here is my unboxing

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

On 2017-5-4 at 21:01, BackyardBullion said:

I have bought numerous batches from them and it is great quality grain that tests very well. 

@xpopovicix

Here is my unboxing

One of the reasons i've not been buying as much from them (apart from the fact i want a few more collectables not plain bullion), is the delivery was pretty long. It used to be 2-3weeks if not more through another courier. I wonder if FedEx is limited to certain level of purchases so will check with them as 4 days is brill!

The Gold Sovereign

I talked to them and they said my order shoul arrive in Romania in 5-7 days after the payment has been received. I'll place an order with them in the future just to see how things work out. If they ship on time and the items are as described I'll be their customer

Archived