• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715

stackerp5

Item: One beautiful, yet simple 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715. Recycled gold which is very nice to support this brand by owning one of their most affordable bars!

Condition: Sealed in card. Tested OK on Sigma for .999+ gold.

Starting Price: £40 + Post.

Ending Time and Date: 24 hours after the last bid Mid day on 13th February 2022.

Set Increments: No minimum, bid as much (or little) as you’d like.

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place et cetera accordingly. 

Item Location: UK.

Shipping: To be chosen by winner and paid separately. Winner takes on any risk associated with the chosen shipping method. To save money on shipping, check out my other listings and group items! Other auctions happening now: 1g Gold Perth Mint Bar No. C099198, 1g Gold PAMP VeriScan Bar No. C306602 and 1g Emirates Secured Gold Bar.

Shipping destinations: Anywhere in the world as long as buyer is responsible for taking all risk and paying any custom charges (if applicable). 

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer, PayPal Friends and Family.

Dispatch Time: Special Deliveries and other tracked postage methods are posted once a week on random days, usually to the end of the week or weekend. Untracked (First and Second Class) can be sent any day of the week.

Photos:

20220211_014627.jpg

20220211_014639.jpg

20220211_014559.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715 (£46.25)

Auction set to end at Mid-day tomorrow unless we get more bids in. 
@Fadeingstar taking the lead in 3 of 4 auctions! :) Thank you!

With gold spot price up, this is still a bargain.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Auction now set to end 19:20 tomorrow unless no more bids are sent in!
@ImperatorMatty now taking the lead in two auctions! :) Thank you!

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715 (£48 - ENDING 13/02 Mid-day)

When making this auction I didn't expect a spot price rise :lol:  - Therefore I've decided to end auctions sooner (instead of "refreshing" the countdown timer every bid).

All auctions now will end at mid-day on SUNDAY, 13th February 2022 (tomorrow).

11 hours and 30 minutes to go!

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715 (£50 - ENDING 13/02 Mid-day)

20 minutes to go!

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1g Gold Metalor Bar No. 003715
  • 2 months later...

Archived