• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldbugsupply for Sigma tester

matt1r

1 hour ago, matt1r said:

So I’ve been looking at getting a sigma for a while now and have came across goldbugsupply, does anyone have any experiences with these guys otherwise where would you recommend to buy from?

Thanks 😊

I know they have unfortunately recently went up in price by €100 to €1100 but I got mine here 👇 and was very pleased with the service. 

Think it was a 8/9 day turned around from payment to delivery. Manager/owner even waved the delivery fee (€89)as I had just missed out on the lower price

https://sigma-verifiers.com/en/buy/original-pmv

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 17/01/2022 at 14:43, matt1r said:

So I’ve been looking at getting a sigma for a while now and have came across goldbugsupply, does anyone have any experiences with these guys otherwise where would you recommend to buy from?

Thanks 😊

I would also consider looking at the GVS Bullion Tester as another option over the Sigma.  Nothing wrong with Sigma, it’s a good tool to use.   I have the Mini Pro, works well.  But I find the GVS magnetic scale to be a tad more reliable; I did a review on the GVS Bullion Tester, you can look it up and decide which is the better option for you.  

26 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

I would also consider looking at the GVS Bullion Tester as another option over the Sigma.  Nothing wrong with Sigma, it’s a good tool to use.   I have the Mini Pro, works well.  But I find the GVS magnetic scale to be a tad more reliable; I did a review on the GVS Bullion Tester, you can look it up and decide which is the better option for you.  

Thanks I kind of made my mind up already I’d like to get an original sigma first and see how I get on with that. Maybe in the future I’ll go for a pro or another device like you’ve suggested. I like to think for the time being the original will be more than sufficient for my needs and just a little extra assurance.

I ordered one this morning anyway so hopefully it will be with me next week 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2022 at 21:00, matt1r said:

I ordered one this morning anyway so hopefully it will be with me next week 👍

Did they drop the EU equivalent of VAT?

They really need to consider adding a UK distributer...

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

19 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Did they drop the EU equivalent of VAT?

They really need to consider adding a UK distributer...

Yea I wish they had a UK distributor..

I got charged £180 duties, not ideal but knew it would be around that figure so not a problem. The total including shipping fees duties everything for the 3 wand set was under £1000. The most stressful thing was the fact UPS were processing/delivering the parcel. 😅

All said and done I’m pleased with my purchase.

Also Michael who runs the site was a pleasure to deal with.

Edited by matt1r