• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking for 1oz .999 Silver Coins/Bars £25 or under

silveryfelix123

Looking to buy some 1oz .999 silver coins or bars, if you have any of either for sale then i'd really appreciate pictures and prices! No preference on coin/bar (very new to collecting/stacking so would love to see what's out there!) but looking for hopefully £25 or under.

Thank you 

1 minute ago, silveryfelix123 said:

bump :) 

Did nothing above take you're fancy?

Maybe state coin of preference and budget ( might narrow things down a little) as you can be sure,if it exists someone on here has it 😊

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

33 minutes ago, James32 said:

Did nothing above take you're fancy?

Maybe state coin of preference and budget ( might narrow things down a little) as you can be sure,if it exists someone on here has it 😊

I did end up buying some from someone above, just still on the look out! Very good point though, I'm really new to silver stacking/collecting and so just trying to get a feel for what's out there so I don't really have a coin/bar of preference but anything £25 or under is what i'd really be looking for budget wise :) sorry definitely should have mentioned that before! very new to forum too so still learning.

• silveryfelix123 changed the title to Looking for 1oz .999 Silver Coins/Bars £25 or under
31 minutes ago, silveryfelix123 said:

I did end up buying some from someone above, just still on the look out! Very good point though, I'm really new to silver stacking/collecting and so just trying to get a feel for what's out there so I don't really have a coin/bar of preference but anything £25 or under is what i'd really be looking for budget wise :) sorry definitely should have mentioned that before! very new to forum too so still learning.

That will get you most standard bullion per oz in the current climate. 

Around £23 for coins and £25 for basic 1oz bars ( obviously more sought after stuff /imports will have a higher premium)

I will have a look tomorrow for some spares/duplicates and send you some pics if interested but of the top of my head......

I've 2 x 1oz buffalo bars at £25 each

2021 britannias £23 each ( in a tube so no capsules if only taking a few) 

2013 kookaburra in factory capsules for £26 each

2oz kookaburra £50 each 

1oz una and the lion bar £35 ( cost me £40)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

That will get you most standard bullion per oz in the current climate. 

Around £23 for coins and £25 for basic 1oz bars ( obviously more sought after stuff /imports will have a higher premium)

I will have a look tomorrow for some spares/duplicates and send you some pics if interested but of the top of my head......

I've 2 x 1oz buffalo bars at £25 each

2021 britannias £23 each ( in a tube so no capsules if only taking a few) 

2013 kookaburra in factory capsules for £26 each

2oz kookaburra £50 each 

1oz una and the lion bar £35 ( cost me £40)

Will send you a PM :) 

• 3 months later...

Archived