• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Boy

Hello all,

A newbie to the forum, but I have been stacking for a while. Sold most of it 4 years a go for a deposit on a house .... and now im back starting from scratch. Had quite a few kilo bars (silver!) before, but now far more interested in the coins. Got my first Pandas the other day as well as Kooks. I have now discovered Silver To Go which is rather exciting. Next step is to replace my silver kilo coin I sold 3 years ago - I miss her!

Thank you for all the knowledge I have harvested from you all over the past week while I have been lurking.

All the best

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

STG is my favourite, but there are others that do the VAT free silver too such as Goldsilver.be Celticgold.eu and silberling.de. They only let you pay in Euros though, STG lets you pay in sterling so much easier but has quite a limited selection. Bought a few kilo coin bars from Silberling.de recently they are a decent seller, not sure about the other two (not used them).

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum.

You made a very shrewd move trading your silver for housing 4 years ago, and I think you are making another very good one in getting back into it today when it's still a contrarian play. 

@silversteve - No, no video from me. I just got lucky with my timing when the right house came up, no skill involved at all unfortunately! Returned to collecting now not just because I don't really trust the current system of "money", but also because its pretty cool to hold a tub/bucket/swimming pool full of silver coins.

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

Archived