• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

JP Morgan caught spoofing silver market YET AGAIN

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

go and look at the spiders web documentary and tell me they dont have special exemptions then? A seperate police farce

It should be really easy to cite the exemptions then. 

Most counties have their seperate police force, its really not that important if they are enforcing the same law.  The fixation on this i think is related to US view where jurisdictions and police powers differ and matter.  But i reckon you know that. 

1 minute ago, Minimalist said:

Lets test your theory out. Get the full audited accounts from Rothschild & Co (City of London HQ). Cheers.

Must be a conspiracy theory

You are welcome.  I don’t have ‘20 accounts but they are available.  

en_rco_nm_rothschild_annual_accounts_2019.pdf

Not my circus, not my monkeys

3 minutes ago, Martlet said:

It should be really easy to cite the exemptions then. 

Most counties have their seperate police force,

What for a square mile? Do me a favour.  

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I will respectfully leave this here.  Your line of argument is based on conjecture on other forums, completely fallacious heresay and endless twists and turns to prove a point that doesn’t exist.  

I have spent my career in the City and can tell you that most of what you propose is to the best of my knowledge and experience completely not true.  I have no reason to do so other than that being my truthful opinion.  

If you are after what really goes on, and the real scandals, you are barking up completely and utterly the wrong trees.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

11 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Thats the sub accounts, im wanting the HQ accounts. Cheers.

He cant get hold of them all in the Cayman islands

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, dicker said:

I will respectfully leave this here.  Your line of argument is based on conjecture on other forums, completely fallacious heresay and endless twists and turns to prove a point that doesn’t exist.  

In fact you are right. The City doesnt have its own laws, the Queen doesnt have to seek permission to get into the City, there is no City Police Force and the Bank of England, Multinational Banking institutions that are all HQ'd their is just by coincidence.

6 minutes ago, dicker said:

I have spent my career in the City and can tell you that most of what you propose is to the best of my knowledge and experience completely not true.

Really? Its hard to believe you just fund raise with the largest financial institutions on this planet, in fact, the City is considered the Capital of the planet of World for finance. All this bluff of innocence is complete and utter nonsense to conceal the truth of City corruption and deception.

9 minutes ago, dicker said:

If you are after what really goes on, and the real scandals, you are barking up completely and utterly the wrong trees.

Banks that participated in the 08 financial "crash", which are Headquartered in the City of London, that received state-bail-outs arent a scandal, oh, and the shareholders/owners walked free from any inquires is all a coincidence. Youve honestly convinced me.

46 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Really? And the Rememberancer? 

Really.  Unless you have any sensible evidence we'll leave it there.  The Rememberancer is now a ceremonial role, most important thing they do is the Trial of the Pyx. 

24 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

In fact you are right. The City doesnt have its own laws, the Queen doesnt have to seek permission to get into the City, there is no City Police Force and the Bank of England, Multinational Banking institutions that are all HQ'd their is just by coincidence.

Really? Its hard to believe you just fund raise with the largest financial institutions on this planet, in fact, the City is considered the Capital of the planet of World for finance. All this bluff of innocence is complete and utter nonsense to conceal the truth of City corruption and deception.

Banks that participated in the 08 financial "crash", which are Headquartered in the City of London, that received state-bail-outs arent a scandal, oh, and the shareholders/owners walked free from any inquires is all a coincidence. Youve honestly convinced me.

Most amusing thing here is the largest beneficies of the bailout, Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, are headquartered in Edinburgh.  All those insurance companies and pension funds based there too.  So whats going on in the Scottish capital we dont know about, with their own laws, own police and multinational banking? :huh:

13 minutes ago, Martlet said:

The Rememberancer is now a ceremonial role, most important thing they do is the Trial of the Pyx. 

No the Rememberancers duties are; parliamentary, ceremonial and private events. This is admitted by the City of London. Nice try with the deception.

14 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Most amusing thing here is the largest beneficies of the bailout, Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, are headquartered in Edinburgh.  All those insurance companies and pension funds based there too.  So whats going on in the Scottish capital we dont know about, with their own laws, own police and multinational banking? :huh:

Unlucky, these Scottish Banks are units of the Bank of England (by law). Nice try.

I was working in the sharp end of the city right through the 2008/9 financial meltdown.   some of the s**** that went on there was somewhat amusing.  all the people who subsequently got nicked and did time, or had their lives ruined, where frontline grunts doing what was 'explicitly implied' from the top boys..   who all of course got away Scott free even tho the whole thing was their business model.  the taxpayer took a hammering and savers via money printing got shafted as well.   

2 minutes ago, CANV said:

I was working in the sharp end of the city right through the 2008/9 financial meltdown.   some of the s**** that went on there was somewhat amusing.  all the people who subsequently got nicked and did time, or had their lives ruined, where frontline grunts doing what was 'explicitly implied' from the top boys..   who all of course got away Scott free even tho the whole thing was their business model.  the taxpayer took a hammering and savers via money printing got shafted as well.   

Hmmmm that must be a conspiracy theory.

7 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

No the Rememberancers duties are; parliamentary, ceremonial and private events. This is admitted by the City of London. Nice try with the deception.

Unlucky, these Scottish Banks are units of the Bank of England (by law). Nice try.

And lets remember where they are geographically located is irelavant - they shafted everyone in 2008 and guess what it will happen again. Period!

23 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Most amusing thing here is the largest beneficies of the bailout, Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland, are headquartered in Edinburgh.  All those insurance companies and pension funds based there too.  

Gordon Brown, the then PM is a Scot, simple as that.

(HBOS should have been allowed to go bust IMO, but he wouldn't or couldn't have that on his watch).

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

1 minute ago, Coverte said:

Gordon Brown, the then PM is a Scot, simple as that.

(HBOS should have been allowed to go bust IMO, but he wouldn't or couldn't have that on his watch).

He was far  too busy flogging englands gold at cheapest prices! Great economics from a man who had a degree in history!!! He obviously didnt study about weirmacht times and the great depression! what a effing clown!

whilst you can't let a major UK bank go bust, the knock on effects are too great, shareholder value should have been reduced to zero,  the government takes it over for free, then using its ability to create and borrow endless amounts of funds return it to a viable entity..   being careful not to encroach on the banks that were run correctly and reduce their market share and margins.    once back in the game it can be sold off for a healthy profit  and the funds returned to the exchequer to be pissed up the wall on the usual stuff ...  the people running said bank should be investigated, at the very least their incompetence should be made public knowledge, and they should be made unemployable in the sector.  

32 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

And lets remember where they are geographically located is irelavant - they shafted everyone in 2008 and guess what it will happen again. Period!

Not irrelevant at all. The argument is the banks causing a crisis and getting bailed out are HQ'd in London, because of some special, unspecified regulation allows their operations.  The fact they are HQ'd in Edinburgh outright refutes the arguement.  You know this, keep at the job. 

Edited by Martlet

13 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Not irrelevant at all. The was argument the banks causing a crisis and getting bailed out are HQ in London, because of some special, unspecified regulation.  The fact they are Headquarted in Edinburgh outright refutes the arguement.  You know this, keep at the job. 

Your missing my point a financial cash happened through irresponsible lending and out and out greed - everyone got shafted regardless where they are located, or were you asleep in 2008 or on ya yacht in the maldives?

Edited by HerefordBullyun

16 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Not irrelevant at all. The argument is the banks causing a crisis and getting bailed out are HQ'd in London, because of some special, unspecified regulation allows their operations.

Oh dear, Barclays in the City created NINJA loans which caused the 08 crash. Checkmate.

Thanks for playing. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/29/barclays-agrees-to-pay-2bn-to-settle-us-case-justice-department-mortgage-backed-securities

19 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Oh dear, Barclays in the City created NINJA loans which caused the 08 crash. Checkmate.

Thanks for playing. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2018/mar/29/barclays-agrees-to-pay-2bn-to-settle-us-case-justice-department-mortgage-backed-securities

Yes, Barclays have a lot of responsibility.  The practice executed in US by subsidaries of Royal Bank of Scotland led to that bank's near collapse.  

It's odd to call checkmate when you've failed to back up your claims, just come up with new points to distract from the omissions.   I know its all psyops so there wont be anything. 

Edited by Martlet