• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tudor beasts

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

Had my email from RM.. my coins are arriving tomorrow, fingers crossed no milking... 

I've not had any emails yet but I have called them to see when they will be delivered and one will be with me tomorrow. One is waiting to be picked up and another is in despatch. The randomness of delivery is on me and my messing about yesterday 🤣

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I've not had any emails yet but I have called them to see when they will be delivered and one will be with me tomorrow. One is waiting to be picked up and another is in despatch. The randomness of delivery is on me and my messing about yesterday 🤣

But I learnt something and all has turned out well so it's no bother. Although I will probably make things complicated again so watch this space lol. 

So I've just pulled the trigger on a complete  2021 queen's beast 1/4 silver proof set off the back of securing these Tudor beasts. To try and collect them individually will be costly and hard to do but I found a new set from a reputable dealer so went with it. 

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Looks at that.... Isn't it beautiful. I might be biased as it's the first of a series that I've started to collect from the start but my days, I'm over the moon with it. Love it or hate it... This is my marmite and I love it!! 

I have the QB's and will be going for the Tudors too, ordered the ten coin set also, so guaranteed the 1oz proofs... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

7 minutes ago, Gordy said:

I have the QB's and will be going for the Tudors too, ordered the ten coin set also, so guaranteed the 1oz proofs... 

I've got the dinky 1/4 silver proof set on the way of the queen's beast. I'm sad to have missed them from the start but I came into this game far too late. But this one coin now has me waiting with baited anticipation for the next one and to see where this entire series goes. I'm glad you put me on to the 10 continuity set @Gordy and  @GrahamDiamond much appreciated fellas 👍

5 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've got the dinky 1/4 silver proof set on the way of the queen's beast. I'm sad to have missed them from the start but I came into this game far too late. But this one coin now has me waiting with baited anticipation for the next one and to see where this entire series goes. I'm glad you put me on to the 10 continuity set @Gordy and  @GrahamDiamond much appreciated fellas 👍

and its only gonna take 5 years to complete the set lol but with a free box chucked in and free postage its all a saving

Edited by Gordy
spelling

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, GrahamDiamond said:

I have a Queens Beasts Quarter Ounce Silver Set Coinster !! I am just about to make a new Video on my Show, I will upload later.

Excellent.... I'd love to see it actually in hand of someone. I'm worried about the price I paid for such a small amount of silver but the overall product looks amazing. 

6 minutes ago, Gordy said:

and its only gonna take 5 years to complete the set lol but with a free box chucked in and free postage its all a saving

Indeed. I'm hopeful that having these to look forward to every few months will be enough to quench my thirst for silver hunting lol. I've spent quite a bit more than I intended to in the last week but as far as I'm concerned at the moment is that it's quality over quantity for now. I'll stack small amounts on the side maybe and I'm looking out for the jubilee bullion sovereign next year but that's it for my "big ticket" items. 

Edited by Mtaybar

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Indeed. I'm hopeful that having these to look forward to every few months will be enough to quench my thirst for silver hunting lol. I've spent quite a bit more than I intended to in the last week but as far as I'm concerned at the moment is that it's quality over quantity for now. I'll stack small amounts on the side maybe and I'm looking out for the jubilee bullion sovereign next year but that's it for my "big ticket" items. 

4 minutes ago, blackadder said:

I should have ordered the ten set for the box lol :P

If you do want the full set and you have the first one then you can call them to have them add the rest as a 10 set. I spoke to them yesterday as I'm thinking I might do that with the other two I have coming. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

If you do want the full set and you have the first one then you can call them to have them add the rest as a 10 set. I spoke to them yesterday as I'm thinking I might do that with the other two I have coming. 

I think there is a small charge to do it but it's that or send them back and reorder it as a 10 set

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Might just do that :) I'll only end up buying a box for them anyway.Plus the free postage makes sense really.

Just now, GrahamDiamond said:

E Bay Buyer's Love Low COA Number's Coinster !!!! Can be lots of £s Difference in final Price.

Im not planning on selling these any time soon but it's nice to know. It was a side thought I had so thanks for the info fella😉

On 09/10/2021 at 12:50, Mtaybar said:

Looks at that.... Isn't it beautiful. I might be biased as it's the first of a series that I've started to collect from the start but my days, I'm over the moon with it. Love it or hate it... This is my marmite and I love it!! 

I’ve also ordered the 10 coin series - hoping it arrives soon as can’t wait to see it in person 🤤