• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

10 oz Silver Bond Coin Telephone Order Only

SilverJacks

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/james-bond/james-bond-2021-ten-ounce-silver-proof-coin/?__ja=tsid%3a38667|kw%3aE22C36C&utm_medium=email&utm_source=product-launch&utm_campaign=2021-09-com-bond&utm_content=main-cta1&ca=34269249&mc=E22C36C

hope that link still works. It’s for the new extremely limited bond coin to mark the cinema release. 
I’m tempted to give them a call and ask for COA no.007, which is extremely limited to less than one, since nobody ever seems to get no007 with the bond coins…

As I understand it, the coins are being held for Platinum+ and Platinum members who call in - the account managers did not even know about the release until this morning and are offering the coins they have to the premium members first - if there is anything less, then the crumbs will be shared out.

Even those with Bronze, Silver or Gold accounts are unlikely to get a look in. The rest of us can just whistle.............

21 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

As I understand it, the coins are being held for Platinum+ and Platinum members who call in - the account managers did not even know about the release until this morning and are offering the coins they have to the premium members first - if there is anything less, then the crumbs will be shared out.

Even those with Bronze, Silver or Gold accounts are unlikely to get a look in. The rest of us can just whistle.............

The email was wasted on me then 😂 I have only a standard account, as far as I know of...

35 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Apparently the 10oz silver are all gone. They didn't take my details so whether that's true or not who knows...