• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted: Various 1oz silver coins and 1kg tungsten cube (UK)

paulmerton

I'm after a few different 1oz silver coins if anyone in the UK can help?

The first one is a 2016 1oz Canadian silver maple leaf with tank privy mark. I've found a few in stock in the US/Canada, but the import duty and postage is a bit of a killer!

2016 $5 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Privy Mark V Tank Coin | European Mint

Next up is the 2021 1oz Royal Arms, as I missed the boat on getting that one: (got!)

Then the Royal Mint's 2019 1oz Year of the Pig: (got!)

And also the 2015 1oz Year of the Sheep: (got!)

Finally, does anyone in the UK have a 1kg tungsten cube they no longer want (either labelled or plain)? This seems to be another item where a large chunk of the cost for a new one involves import duties and shipping!

Image 1 - 1.5" Tungsten Cube with Periodic Engraving

Hi mate.

PM sent regarding what I have...

IMG_2349.jpeg

IMG_2350.jpeg

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

I'm after a few different 1oz silver coins if anyone in the UK can help?

The first one is a 2016 1oz Canadian silver maple leaf with tank privy mark. I've found a few in stock in the US/Canada, but the import duty and postage is a bit of a killer!

2016 $5 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Privy Mark V Tank Coin | European Mint

Next up is the 2021 1oz Royal Arms, as I missed the boat on getting that one:

2021-bullion-royal-arms-1-oz-silver-coin-reverse-b21cas1c.png

Then the Royal Mint's 2019 1oz Year of the Pig:

2019 Royal Mint 1oz Year of the Pig Silver Coin

And also the 2015 1oz Year of the Sheep:

2015 Royal Mint 1oz Year of the Sheep Silver Coin

Finally, does anyone in the UK have a 1kg tungsten cube they no longer want (either labelled or plain)? This seems to be another item where a large chunk of the cost for a new one involves import duties and shipping!

Image 1 - 1.5" Tungsten Cube with Periodic Engraving

I won't quote company in case its frowned upon but there is a bullion dealer out there who has 146 Royal Arms Coins in stock.... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Thanks to this post, I've ended up buying 2 completely different coins I never knew I wanted, as well as realising I've already ordered one of the ones I said I was looking for (doh), but I'm still very keen to get that special silver maple if anyone has one? (verbose bump)

tungsten: I looked into this, I'm also looking to get a KG cube or sphere. Seems for retail buyers pure tungsten is more difficult to find online but it can be done, might need to ask what is the purity

Another one to consider is titanium ingots, I have some 10oz buffalos that are quite interesting 

Archived