• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Coin case for 2015 2 oz Niue Hawksbill Turtle Coin

SilverMine

7 minutes ago, Bosse68 said:

This is from Airtites homepage,

2 oz. Coin Capsules for Ultra High Relief Silver Rounds

Holder Model I.D. O.D. Depth Each 15 ct. 30 ct. 45 ct.
2 oz. Coin Capsule Holder 1.56"
39.62mm
1.75"
44.45mm
.25"
6.35mm
$1.95 $28.50 $55.50

$76.50

Is it those, that i bought from you?

Because either the privateer rounds differ in diameter, or the capsule differ. 1 fit perfect the other is the capsule a bit to big, the coin is loose in it, just slight 1mm or so.

From here, you mean the silver forum?

Because I know the problem Birka had with his capsule.

And I have another privateer on the way. So i'm looking for capsule that fits without coin moving around in.

something like this might fit

http://thelondoncoincompany.com/3861mm-Royal-Mint-Piedfort-Screw-Type-Coin-Capsule-Fits-Platinum-Silver-5-Five-Pound-Coin

I am not recommending that you buy at those prices, or from that

company(just some random google search return). maybe ask at

a local coin store?

you could also consider temporarily storing it in a 38mm coin tube

that's designed to fit: post 2013 britannias, rcm maples.

HH

14 hours ago, seXes said:

Because either the privateer rounds differ in diameter, or the capsule differ. 1 fit perfect the other is the capsule a bit to big, the coin is loose in it, just slight 1mm or so.

I think, ill check when I get home, the Sirens are slightly smaller then the Privateer, as I'm sure the Privateer fits perfect but the Sirens have movement.

All I can say for certain, without checking them is that 50% of them have movement within the Capsule

46 minutes ago, SoulUK said:

I think, ill check when I get home, the Sirens are slightly smaller then the Privateer, as I'm sure the Privateer fits perfect but the Sirens have movement.

All I can say for certain, without checking them is that 50% of them have movement within the Capsule

Ok, I never checked the diameter before I closed the lid. I tried open them, but I think I will destroy the capsule if I try harder.

Checked the website it states 40mm on all three.

7 hours ago, seXes said:

Ok, I never checked the diamitter before I closed the lid. I tried open them, but I think I will destroy the capsule if I try harder.

Checked the website it states 40mm on all three.

. With the few I have only the sirens have any movement! Just checked

Archived