• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Calling copper stackers

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/05/2021 at 19:51, watchesandwhisky said:

I have a lot of pre decimal copper coinage, the old large pennies, half pennies ect. Must have 30kg upwards, I need it gone so anyone looking to buy some copper let me know! £5 per kilo plus postage of choice. 

What is the percentage of copper?

• 2 months later...

Still available?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• 2 months later...

If still available might get some kgs. At least one. Please send me pics too.

Any way I can get them from 1961 to 1970?

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Bit awkward to dig them out, i could do some pics of the open bags but you cant see much and i dont fancy tipping them out lol, nothing exciting in coin terms the massive bulk are large pennys from the 60s and half pennys with the ship on from the late 60s/70s (i remeber seeing a lot of these), currently stored away in old bank bags.

My grandad owned a penny arcade so thats where they have come from. 

postage is the kicker here but I have a company near me who does upto 10kg for £15 (so 9kg coins)

7 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

If still available might get some kgs. At least one. Please send me pics too.

Any way I can get them from 1961 to 1970?

im not going to be choosing individual coins or i would be there all day, however most of not all should be between those dates anyway:)

Also have a bag of approx 1200 unc 1967 pennys - but thats more.

16 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

postage is the kicker here but I have a company near me who does upto 10kg for £15 (so 9kg coins)

What if I were to buy 2-5kg, is there a major difference in price? Or is it £15 for any amount up to 10kg?

2-5kg would have to go via whatever royal mail service you choose (and i suspect as coins only special delivery will cover loss) 

looking at prices royal mail isnt viable! 

These need to go in 9kg lots a minimum i suspect. (10kg of coins will make the parcel cost the same as a 20kg parcel)

Many thanks for providing the information. I will wait until I've gotten my budget in check as indeed the pistage would drastically bring costs up in price per kg. So I will calculate budgets and get back to you :)

On 31/10/2021 at 11:48, watchesandwhisky said:

Bit awkward to dig them out, i could do some pics of the open bags but you cant see much and i dont fancy tipping them out lol, nothing exciting in coin terms the massive bulk are large pennys from the 60s and half pennys with the ship on from the late 60s/70s (i remeber seeing a lot of these), currently stored away in old bank bags.

My grandad owned a penny arcade so thats where they have come from. 

You can post upto 10kg with Hermes for £6.99 and that tracked and insured 

That is cheap! Though i suspect it wont cover coins, would be amazed if it did! anyways if anyone wants to use Hermes and take on the risk thats fine with me!:) There is a £1 charge for packing materials and petrol on top of the post cost. Hermes does seem way cheaper. But I hear customer service is non existent with them so its up to the buyer. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trumar said:

Hello sir how are you doing? I have just seen your post, have you still got these penny’s also do you live near Hemel Hempstead by any chance as I can come pick them up from you? Thank Trumar

Hi Trumar! theres a blast from the past! I'm afraid I am nowhere near Hemel Hempstead sorry.

1 hour ago, arphethean said:

I would be interested in 9kg by hermes if you still have? 

sending PM

• 4 months later...

Archived