• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed For Sale 1oz Gold Proof Queens Beast 2021 completer coin

1oz Gold Proof Queens Beast 2021 completer coin for sale.  You can see this on my YT channel up loaded today.  It's a clean example please judge for yourself.

£3,000.00  Including delivery, fully insured signed for special delivery.  Time of typing this these on auction site are selling for £3674.00 with time to go.  

Payment Bank transfer. 

No returns  

(could not up load picture of obverse please check video or ask me for more pictures)

UK only 

picaa.png

picbb.png

13 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

1oz Gold Proof Queens Beast 2021 completer coin for sale.  You can see this on my YT channel up loaded today.  It's a clean example please judge for yourself.

£3,000.00  Including delivery, fully insured signed for special delivery.  Time of typing this these on auction site are selling for £3674.00 with time to go.  

Payment Bank transfer. 

No returns  

(could not up load picture of obverse please check video or ask me for more pictures)

UK only 

picaa.png

picbb.png

Great video and these are lovely coins with a stunning design. I’m sure you know this but it’s quite impossible to assess the condition of a modern gold proof coin through a plastic capsule. The only way is to remove the top of the capsule and check with at least 3x magnification, then turn it over and do the same with the reverse. 

Good luck with the sale great price. 

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

Hi Karl, I do remove the plastic capsule to assess the coins and it’s clean, no way do I want to handle loose coin in front of a camera with gloves, as it would be so easy to drop. 

I only use gloves for the videos, as no matter how much you clean and scrub your hands working that close to the camera always picks up on the smallest bits of dirt. 

I’ve found rubber gloves better for the videos as there is some grip, it’s lethal handling coins in jewellers gloves, like a bar of soap in the bath.  

When not in front of a camera it’s bare hands and jewellers eye piece like a pro!

cheers mate, BTW do you think someone should invent top quality capsules? Possibly polarised so they don’t reflect the light or at least made from a tough material so the don’t scratch and scuff up? 

19 minutes ago, 1817Karl said:

Great video and these are lovely coins with a stunning design. I’m sure you know this but it’s quite impossible to assess the condition of a modern gold proof coin through a plastic capsule. The only way is to remove the top of the capsule and check with at least 3x magnification, then turn it over and do the same with the reverse. 

Good luck with the sale great price. 

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Hi Karl, I do remove the plastic capsule to assess the coins and it’s clean, no way do I want to handle loose coin in front of a camera with gloves, as it would be so easy to drop. 

I only use gloves for the videos, as no matter how much you clean and scrub your hands working that close to the camera always picks up on the smallest bits of dirt. 

I’ve found rubber gloves better for the videos as there is some grip, it’s lethal handling coins in jewellers gloves, like a bar of soap in the bath.  

When not in front of a camera it’s bare hands and jewellers eye piece like a pro!

cheers mate, BTW do you think someone should invent top quality capsules? Possibly polarised so they don’t reflect the light or at least made from a tough material so the don’t scratch and scuff up? 

Great to hear. I agree cotton gloves are truly awful and I never use them. I see videos of people using them to handle slabs and can never understand why. You’re much more likely to drop the slabs with gloves on. 

I don’t think there is a solution with capsules, they have a use but not sure they’ll ever come up with a satisfactory option even polarised. 

Same issue with slabs. Once in, the condition of proof coins is really difficult to assess. You can never tell if the hairlines and marks are on the coin or slab. 

Good luck with the sale lovely coin and good price. 

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

BTW do you think someone should invent top quality capsules? Possibly polarised so they don’t reflect the light or at least made from a tough material so the don’t scratch and scuff up? 

An interesting point but perhaps the market size is unattractive to a manufacturer.
I worked with a Los Angeles based high-tech company maybe 20 years ago that made computer-generated-holographic-thin-film.
They developed a type of clingfilm that was "anti-reflective".
The interest was from the luxury brands of expensive perfumes where the plastic wrap would essentially be invisible hence showing off the nice box better.
This stuff was amazing but I don't have any update.
They also made a thin film plastic diffuser which was totally transparent but when viewed at an angle made the sign underneath unreadable.
What an interesting concept - join up -> speeding motorist, camera, licence plate ...

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

An interesting point but perhaps the market size is unattractive to a manufacturer.
I worked with a Los Angeles based high-tech company maybe 20 years ago that made computer-generated-holographic-thin-film.
They developed a type of clingfilm that was "anti-reflective".
The interest was from the luxury brands of expensive perfumes where the plastic wrap would essentially be invisible hence showing off the nice box better.
This stuff was amazing but I don't have any update.
They also made a thin film plastic diffuser which was totally transparent but when viewed at an angle made the sign underneath unreadable.
What an interesting concept - join up -> speeding motorist, camera, licence plate ...

ahhh so it was YOU who faked the moon landings then! 😁

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived