• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Una and lion coin 2021

raimondas

5 minutes ago, raimondas said:

Hello guys,i need some help,to identify  una and lion 2021 silver proof coin, which i bought directly20210327_133055.thumb.jpg.6158c90c28edf78ad8304dc3ff2683c4.jpg20210327_133201.thumb.jpg.31b58eb69e8d23794df0bff4d4f2d3c7.jpg from east india coin company,thats looks like it has an error,thanks for all help.

If you are buying directly from East India website, i think it won't be fake.

Are both items described as 1oz silver proof in the website? Or is it 2 coin set? 1 of them is mentioned as bullion version?

I bought two coins from east india  coin company,but the first two was scratched and send them back,and these two i got as replacement ,both have luxury white cases and coa,both silver proof finish,and both have different reverse design.

If you look at the gold proof versions of the coin the designs are different depending on size of coin. The 1 ounce has one of your designs, the 1/4 and 1/2 g have the other design. Not sure how the silver proof 1 ounce ended up with both designs ? Also on the gold coins the EIC company mintmark moves position as it does on your coins.

Hi,how i can  check authenticity of that coin, if its error coin, without send it again to east india coin company,i afraid ,they can return simple coin to me and if i send coin to NGC ,are they submit my coin ,thanks for all suggestions.

Its like the gold isn't it with it more zoomed out lions paw and staff within the border and the symbol on the left side, but the gold has the "una and the lion" going down the right, not sure how they've managed this

Hopefully they didn't have to make many replacements and its a  rare error coin

+ hopefully people still care about St Helena coins in future

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

3 hours ago, Fivepoundfred said:

You could enquire by email to EIC and just ask why you have two silver proof 1 ounce with a different design. attach your photo and see what they say. I certainly would not send the coin back to them.

Agree this approach, take all your pictures and send mail to EIC.  But don't send back your coin at this moment.

On the other hand, it seems not yet announce the 2021 Una BU version, so unable to cross-check the reverse design, but not sure whether there will be one in this year.

I bought six proof coins, queens virtues/victory, from the EIC at different dealers. They all come right after release with milkspots and haze. All dealers took their coins back, the EIC never responded. I'll buy for sure never again proof coins comming from the EIC

Hi my ones came ,one scratched,and other with milk spot,its taking long to get answer from eic,but after couple weeks all things go smooth and replacement coins came in very good condition.

Archived