• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

UK Debt Clock

Probably most of us have heard of the US Debt Clock - well there's one for other countries - the UK look very bad to me. 

https://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

44 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Probably most of us have heard of the US Debt Clock - well there's one for other countries - the UK look very bad to me. 

https://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Yeah it’s been there for a while now. I think all but five countries in the world were in debt the last time I checked. It would be cool if it confirmed the Ozs or tons of gold it owned also.

The only constant thing they can compare with each other is Gold. That’s what the reset will come down to, it must. Good luck Canada!

Once all the quadrillions of derivatives and the debt unravels, once confidence erodes, and people rush to gold then it’s to the moon 🚀 for gold (and Bitcoin too most likely).

If people don’t find this worrying on a world view then they truly are 🐑 More money must be created to pay the interest. Rates will never normalize it must stay very low low or negative now or the inflation would go crazy.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

The good news is that inflation will cut that debt in half in real terms over the next 10 years. The bad news is most people will be paying for it with their pensions, well the bond and tracker portions of it anyway. Which is most peoples pensions, especially work based. So the usual folk will be paying. 

The Bank of Englands pension will be fine though as it's 90+ percent in index linked bonds. They know what's coming. 

That said, everyone is long inflation now, so we should get some deflation first no? 

The US debt clock is very interesting. Especially the dollar to Gold/Silver ratio now compared to 1913 , (the creation of the Fed) . Silver $2.65 in 1913  . Today $4.909  . Gold $28.83 in 1913. Today $35,146 😮 Also paper to silver ratio 188.52

On 02/03/2021 at 21:04, KDave said:

The good news is that inflation will cut that debt in half in real terms over the next 10 years. The bad news is most people will be paying for it with their pensions, well the bond and tracker portions of it anyway. Which is most peoples pensions, especially work based. So the usual folk will be paying. 

The Bank of Englands pension will be fine though as it's 90+ percent in index linked bonds. They know what's coming. 

That said, everyone is long inflation now, so we should get some deflation first no? 

What do you mean by the BoE's pension?

I could not help but notice that oil producing countries such as Russia and Saudi Arabia are doing okay, along with China.

The GDP's in Europe and the UK are falling across the board in tandem with rising debt.

How accurate are these clocks in real time though? They must be modelled on old data.

On 02/03/2021 at 21:07, pricha said:

The US debt clock is very interesting. Especially the dollar to Gold/Silver ratio now compared to 1913 , (the creation of the Fed) . Silver $2.65 in 1913  . Today $4.909  . Gold $28.83 in 1913. Today $35,146 😮 Also paper to silver ratio 188.52

I think that dollar/silver ratio means that $4, 909 new dollars are being printed annually for every new ounce of silver coming out of the ground.

Archived