• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Luvely Jubbly

Oldun

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called them up to chase up how the hell they are planning to send these as the recepticle for the coin doesn’t look good enough for a proof. So, I have them running around for me to make sure it is properly encased before sending.

21 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Wow! Just wow. This is tremendous. 

It is so overpriced but at £99 and a mintage of 1,000 and massive UK love for this iconic series, ee oo dares !! Lol or maybe I will be a plonker 😆 ?

I also got the full stamp set limited edition 

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Still cheaper than the Alderney Three Stooges.

🤣 If you look closely, you can see my face amongst the 3 stooges....I got one at the knock down, last chance, special offer of 499 clams. Cant say fairer than that. Easy as yer like.

4 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

There is a gold option too - he who dares, Oldun, he who dares!!

https://shop.royalmail.com/only-fools-and-horses-del-boy-gold-stamp

I actually like the stamp more than the coin 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 06/02/2021 at 12:39, Oldun said:

Current info

0/1981 gold stamp edition (one confirmed ebay sale £80 -£98 plus delivery. Royal Mail price £49.99 plus delivery.

0/1981 prestige stamp edition  (confirmed ebay sales of £95 - £125 plus delivery. Royal Mail price £54 with free delivery)

180/1000 silvr coin and stamps remaining

10 hours ago, Oldun said:

Current info

0/1981 gold stamp edition (one confirmed ebay sale £80 -£98 plus delivery. Royal Mail price £49.99 plus delivery.

0/1981 prestige stamp edition  (confirmed ebay sales of £95 - £125 plus delivery. Royal Mail price £54 with free delivery)

180/1000 silvr coin and stamps remaining

155/1000 silver coin and stamps set

24K Gold stamp sold £129 + Postage
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNIB-ONLY-FOOLS-AND-HORSES-DEL-BOY-GOLD-STAMP-LIMITED-EDITION-sold-Out-/154318775333

all completed

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=ONLY+FOOLS+AND+HORSES+stamp&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=ONLY+FOOLS+AND+HORSES&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Archived