• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Gold 2016 Britannia

Mox

£1,500 delivered

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

558F2452-A901-41EE-86F6-70FA76EC427B.jpeg

E5EAFF0D-FD75-4BCD-AD6A-F08F938F66C7.jpeg

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

Bumpity bump. Price drop and includes delivery.

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

Bump, price reduction, spot + about 3% but you get postage for free. Come on, you want my 17 kids, 6 dogs and 4 cats (and a hamster) to starve you heartless bastards??!??!?

I guess bullion.

Ok chaps, you are already kicking me in the bollocks with steel toe cap boots due to your obvious lack of concern for my family but there’s another reduction.

The 1% you are stealing from me was going towards my grans heating bills for the winter.

I hope you realise you are all going to hell for this, where you will be toasty warm, unlike my poor old gran...

OMG, not only is my family, our pets AND my gran going to suffer but some of you heartless ******** are laughing about it. I despair. What is wrong with you people...

I would like to thank @Marmite for saving my family from starvation and frostbite this winter. I had been mentally preparing myself to feed the hamster to the cats, feed the cats to the dogs and feed the dogs to, well, I don’t want to go there...

And @Marmite, you either love him or hate him, but I have a dilemma, I love him as he is our saviour but I also hate him, can’t stand the stuff, it’s the work of the devil, so I’m not totally sure what else our deal may involve, as far as I’m concerned my soul was not included.

And the rest of you should be banned for being so cruel, @ChrisSilver make a note of their names, they need to be carefully monitored...

I had a thought about your 17 kids. Along with the blanket for your granny I’ll send you a little pack of three.  ( if I can get them back in the foil wrapper). Should stop the increase and hopefully put you off even trying for more.  Hope the coin hasn’t got teeth marks in.  

The worst part is... I purposely held off offering to purchase because I wanted to see how desperate the commentary would get!

(NB: just joking - I can't afford gold Brits. But thank you all for bringing some much needed levity to an old man's week)

@ChrisSilver any chance we might have a special award for rigorous banter? I feel like these delightful folks have earned it.

@Mox and @Marmite - consider my hat doffed.

Archived