• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Upcoming 75th WWII anniversary ASE in 2020

g33x0r

6 minutes ago, Calzehbhoy said:

Was anyone successful?

Went through cart and placed order 4 times but nothing confirmed 😬

I think I was since I got an "Order Acknowledgment" email from them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

Whelp, now I've been completely blocked....  For trying to refresh the page a whopping 10 times over 25 minutes.... 

image.thumb.png.e5152fddff9586582df3d6aba5581006.png

Yeah I got that too, load up an incognito tab. 

Try turning on a VPN as well if you can.

Interesting, they somehow saw or linked my VPN IP to my other IP and it's listed as blocked now too.... *sigh* incognito won't work as this is an IP ban, it's based off of the IP address regardless of what your browser is or isn't tracking.  

4 minutes ago, EMartini said:

Damn that's annoying.

What about using mobile data on your phone?

That will be a different IP

Tried that too, after the captcha couldn't ever get anything but an "Oops... somethign went wrong" screen....

2 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

Tried that too, after the captcha couldn't ever get anything but an "Oops... somethign went wrong" screen....

Yeah I had that a lot but keep trying and eventually it works.

I'm selling mine btw so if not you can make me an offer

Tried calling their phone numbers and can't get through their either....  I'm honestly burned from ever purchasing another ASE or US Mint product ever after this.... lower premiums on foreign coins any ways....

Was able to get the silver one in the cart after using VPN to go through Vancouver BC, and then it crapped out again.  45 minutes of trying, I'm done, I have to do some work any ways lol.  US Mint, never again....

Just now, CadmiumGreen said:

After 40 minutes of continuously, what felt on the verge of DDOSing the US Mint website, finally added an ASE to cart and successfully checked out with confirmation email. Still F’ing p!$$ed about the AGE!

Yeah I don't know how anybody could've gotten their hands on the AGE but at least you got the ASE

5 minutes ago, g33x0r said:

Tried calling their phone numbers and can't get through their either....  I'm honestly burned from ever purchasing another ASE or US Mint product ever after this.... lower premiums on foreign coins any ways....

Yeah it's a terrible website, always crashes when they want to release a new coin.

Are you still trying to secure one?

1 minute ago, EMartini said:

Yeah it's a terrible website, always crashes when they want to release a new coin.

Are you still trying to secure one?

lol no.... not after this.  There are 1,000,000 other coins and series I enjoy and will continue to collect.  Just not this

Just now, g33x0r said:

lol no.... not after this.  There are 1,000,000 other coins and series I enjoy and will continue to collect.  Just not this

Heck yeah! I am with you on that...not getting the AGE opens up on other opportunities!

Oh look guys, I got a text about this new product that I set a reminder for only 1 hour and 46 minutes after it went up for sale(I'm on West Coast time) and it's now sold out....  Are they trying to troll their customers....?  Cuz they're doin' a great job so far lol.  

image.png.3065ce82672b2aae2399911b3c827e03.png

Archived