• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver to go and coin invest?

Silverdragon2000

I have ordered from silver to go and coin invest multiple times with no problems 

now I am waiting a few weeks for my latest order and they said something about the name on my bank account is not the same as my account with them and I need to send passports and driving license 

well it’s the same account I always used and never had any problems 

anyway the only number I have for them isn’t working it just keeps ringing 

does anybody have any phone number for silver to go or coininvest which are the same company?

• Founder & Administrator

They are sister companies, but they are separate entities. Can't seem to find a number on the website, have you tried emailing? sales@silver-to-go.com

Edit: here is the number: +49-69-348-77570

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator
9 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

@Silverdragon2000 also you could try sending them a message on the forum https://thesilverforum.com/profile/289-coininvest/

Silver to go's profile page here: @STG

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

2 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

They are sister companies, but they are separate entities. Can't seem to find a number on the website, have you tried emailing? sales@silver-to-go.com

Edit: here is the number: +49-69-348-77570

I’m trying that number many times

i used to have a uk number I got through to them, but it’s not working 

has anybody got any other number for either company?

There is a delay on my order made on March 18th, I contacted them twice between then and now via email. A few days delay in reply but I did get one each time (saying the same thing with a copy/paste but also a few words added in by two different senders). I then got the automated "your order is prepared and awaiting delivery" correspondence so they are doing their thing. How long since your last email to them? May be they're not answering the phone on purpose as they've possibly either not got the admin staff in work or they've seconded them to another department? Just a guess. I'm new to the game but this is my second purchase with them and they seem to be on the level, I wouldn't brick it too much (but that's just my opinion). Hope it goes okay.

I have coininvests london number if thats any help, haven't used in for a few years but worth a try.

020 36950335

Also current German anti-money laundering restrictions might cause a delay, I read somewhere that the current purchase limit without id had been reduced... It used to be 10,000 euro in any one year, cant recall what it is now.

Actually getting it here still isn't an issue from my experience; as soon as UPS got my last package from S2G it was extremely rapid getting to me. It's whether the dealers can get through their orders whilst the supply is still there I suppose.

On 02/04/2020 at 17:43, Liam84 said:

Actually getting it here still isn't an issue from my experience; as soon as UPS got my last package from S2G it was extremely rapid getting to me. It's whether the dealers can get through their orders whilst the supply is still there I suppose.

Yes most silver production is now shut down 

Archived