• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2014 1oz UK Lunar horse proof

Cully

Hi guys,

I'm looking at starting my first proof collection. I had thought about the PM Lunars but that would mean going back quite a few years and that could get expensive. So my next question is does anyone have one to sell, or know where I should be looking for the best price.

So far the only place I've found one is in the US, I was hoping to find one a bit closer to home.

Sorry for all the questions..............I am still a newbie. :)

Thanks

Paul

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul, there are a few of us looking for this coin, and trying to find one in the EU at a decent price is looking very hard. Rumours of a few dealers in Singapore selling them at almost their original retail price exist. But they don't sell online.

So unless anyone is going to Singapore any time soon, we could be waiting for a while. :(

Paul, there are a few of us looking for this coin, and trying to find one in the EU at a decent price is looking very hard. Rumours of a few dealers in Singapore selling them at almost their original retail price exist. But they don't sell online.

So unless anyone is going to Singapore any time soon, we could be waiting for a while. :(

Thanks Highland tiger, I didn't realise they were that hard to find... The strangest thing is I am going to Singapore in a couple of weeks time, maybe we should talk. :)

• 1 month later...

That's a low price. I was just at the Bank of England a minute ago and was going to buy the year of the sheep proof thinking it would be a good buy for the future. Their card machine was out of order, I was 50p short on cash and I'm not sure anymore....

Just been in contact with seller. Unfortunately they won't ship to the UK direct. But did ask if I knew someone in the USA they would post to them. Does anyone have a US address where we could possibly arrange a group buy on this

They still have more than 10 available. I would try and set up a US postal redirect address that others have set up on here but I'm on hols at moment and I doubt I can set it all up on my phone.

We need someone in the US. Tried buying and sending to a US Mail centre but purchase won't go through because the seller won't take payment from a none US Pay Pal account. So awkward

Archived