• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Spot Price Competition in January

Shamatti

Yes, the time seems right. A new year, a new competition, a new chance to win a new half ounce Perth Mint Great White Shark!!

Competition is open to all forum members. Entry is free, and the prize can be posted world wide. So watch this space for details of how to enter, more information will follow shortly!

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Canny wait!

Hoots mon .. ther'z a moose loose aboot the hoose !

PS - this took a bit of effort as my iMac wants to correct all the spelling as I don't have a Scot's vocabulary option.

Thank God Katie Hopkins isn't on the forum!!!

2453E67100000578-2891039-image-m-27_1419

Daft bint couldn't even get the "abusive" term right.....LOL

It's "Sweaty Socks" not Sweaty Jocks". Obviously she's not too bright when it comes to rhyming slang. :)

I do find it hilarious all the Scots taking umbrage with the term calling it racist. I actually believe that Scotland is probably one of the most racist parts of the UK. As someone who has lived all round the UK, and in Scotland on and off for 20 odd years, I have often been shocked at the the bigotry seen in Scotland, both with religion and non Scottish Nationals. I have been racially abused myself in Scotland, my own fault I suppose for being English. But when you have to chuck a drunk Scotsman out of your pub, and you get a mouthful of racial abuse for doing so, it can be quite a shock. 

Still it won't stop me from visiting my Scottish kids and grandkids every few months or so. :)

"On yonder hill there stood a coo." "It must hae gone, it's no there noo.

Apologies everyone for not getting this up and running as quickly as I had hoped. I was hoping it would be running for this week, but I have been rushed off my feet with the new house. It will be running for next week based on the spot price on Friday the 9th.

Watch this space. The thread will be up on a couple of days! :)

Archived