• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed SOLD: Perth Mint HR Poseidon coin

ChrisSilver

• Founder & Administrator
Perth Mint HR Poseidon coin, I have a duplicate of this so seeing if anyone is interested in purchasing, please let me know if so.

NOW SOLD. FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery within UK. Will post overseas at buyers risk and cost.

Payment via cash bank deposit into UK account. or PayPal (+4% to cover PayPal fees as international PayPal account)

If there is interest I can upload photos of the actual coin. For now please see stock photo below;

post-1-0-50877400-1416666016_thumb.jpg

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

200 a good price but i already have one . Good luck

Thanks. I think I have a buyer via this ad... will confirm in a day or so once sold or if still available...

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Haven't heard back from the member who wanted to purchase it from last week, so this is still available.

Discounts / Offers

How is the coin's condition? Would you be willing to trade it for a 5 oz Pamp Suisse Bar, a 1 oz 2014 libertad, a 1 oz 2014 kookabura, a 1 oz 2015 Perth Mint Lunar goat and a 1 oz 2014 Chinese Panda?

Sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't be interested in a swap for this one unfortunately.

Discounts / Offers

And to answer the question about condition, it is exactly how it arrived from the dealer. It was purchased a long time ago but only recently arrived.

Discounts / Offers

Ok. I need to raise some funds. I'm definitely interested. Il probably be done in 2ish weeks. If it's still here il buy.

I was going to list on eBay but haven't got around to it, as it's a bit of a hassle. Would prefer an easy sale to a forum member.

Let me know when your ready and I will tell you if it's still available.

Discounts / Offers

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. Still available as I am too busy to of listed on eBay yet.

Discounts / Offers

• 3 weeks later...

Price reduced to £190. FREE worldwide postage.

If no sale by the time I am back in the UK I will take photos and list on eBay.

Discounts / Offers

When would your closing date be?

Looking to list around the 1st of feb. Willing to hold it for longer if a member is genuinely interested in purchasing.

Coin still available.

Discounts / Offers

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the Poseidon Chris pleasure doing business with you

Likewise. I have left you a trading feedback, feel free to leave one for me.

Topic has been updated to reflect the fact that this is now sold.

Discounts / Offers

Archived