• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver to go honesty

johnno

I received an email from livia this morning say I had over paid by £40 for my recent purchase.

They are going to deduct it off my next bill next time I by from them.

Would just like to give silver to go a big thumbs up for being honest and giving an a1 service

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Worth a look? Always!

Good prices can be had anywhere. STG's customer service is top notch but would you really pay too much for that? For a few here a £0.05 would be daylight robbery.

As for myself i would pay a few £'s for the peace of mind that dealing with companies like STG brings.

£250 or £255 not a big difference but a difference just the same.

Atkinsons is another company i've used in the past, not always the cheapest but i've always felt comfortable using them!

Luckily StG and Atkinsons usually prove to be best value for me, but even if they were a little more expensive on a certain purchase, I'd probably go With them anyway instead of a cheaper but unknown dealer. I've been delighted with both companies service and knowing I can rely on them means more to me than a few pence.

(x2) posts above (SS) & (S'Em'H)  ^^^^  - both are very right.  

If it means spending a little few groat more for your purchases for the security of a good secure and safe deal on going, why go anywhere else to try to save/shave fractions of a %

.............now i have my lowest margin physical delivery, near VAT free price, quicker than some UK companies, awesome service overall, site sponsor,

my other gold areas are covered: quite happy to pay 3% over HGM for any stock product

and the last

third of my allocation with bullionvault & goldmoney. works like clock work without the touchy/feely/risky side of PMs

x4 companies, check!

ALL awesome in their own unique ways.  

im not over exposed or risked with either company/firm, but each compliment the others. and all the eggs are not in one single PM basket

No one asked question yet, how did did they overcharge? And has this happened to others and hasn't come to light, And why don't they credit your account rather than you have to use them again

They did not over charge, I over paid when doing a bank transfer

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I think if all newcomers to stacking were able to learn quickly about STG the stacks would be just a little higher (and heavier) for them. I think we'd all like to keep them to ourselves as they have been superb but I and I'm sure others appreciate the service they give. Aurinum and Europe Silver Bullion do run them close but they are my first choice.

Archived