• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 China 1 Oz Silver Kiangnan Dragon Dollar 2018 Restrike BU

Sadbuttrue2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

You're a sick mofo 🏥

it is a good experiment , u can also clean the coin this way, maybe become an  error coin when u collect them back from the other end ?

or you can tell your mum , my hend lay golden eggs I lay golden coins 😆

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

14 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

it is a good experiment , u can also clean the coin this way, maybe become an  error coin when u collect them back from the other end ?

or you can tell your mum , my hend lay golden eggs I lay golden coins 😆

crazy as a 3 dollar bill 🏥

• 2 weeks later...

These coins are absolutely stunning.

I have 10 of these sealed and unopened for sale as a job lot of 10. Sorry won’t split, so if anyone does not want to pay the additional postage and PayPal fee you need to add on the prices above to get them from .de.then drop me a PM me for details.

.de now sold out

0E4758E4-43C0-4932-A0F5-B8E89EC1108D.jpeg

CBF23E75-6DAA-44A9-BD9C-F22919497554.jpeg

On 22/09/2018 at 08:14, KevinG said:

On the secondary market Ebay they are already going for 50 USD.

Wow... Really? They were the second coin i bought...will it be first thing to flip? I kinda wanna collect whole set..wish i bought more!

Added 0 minutes later...
14 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Next one will be dragon again i think 

they won’t do very nitsge ones because people won’t know much about those nevermind about the histories 

Any idea when next is?

7 hours ago, Iamdeadboy said:

Wow... Really? They were the second coin i bought...will it be first thing to flip? I kinda wanna collect whole set..wish i bought more!

Added 0 minutes later...

Any idea when next is?

Dragon varieties so will be different style 

Mintage should go up though 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2018 at 17:10, PolarPanda said:

They are back in stock at GS.be. I didn't buy them at first so i bought them now. I bought at 23,30 but i see the price now already at more then 28 euro? :o 

GS.png

Got a notification they're availible again, but check that price.. 😮
Thats too much premium for me.

image.thumb.png.3ed3ea5180c2a0011468f1e24f47e934.png

1 hour ago, StackinJack said:

Ok...that previous post is not 100% correct. I got one.

One for the collection.

Did you actually pay 40,29 euro? At this moment i see the price on GS.be at 33 euro? Damnit this con raised fast in price... I thought i already paid to much for my 3 @23 euro... 😛 

1 hour ago, PolarPanda said:

Did you actually pay 40,29 euro? At this moment i see the price on GS.be at 33 euro? Damnit this con raised fast in price... I thought i already paid to much for my 3 @23 euro... 😛 

You see €33? And it is not in pounds..? Hmm strange, is still see €40.

And yes, but it's a one timer, it was on a "ah, fuk it, why not" base :P

And that I also keep telling myself. Hahaha

Archived