• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Act quick if you want one of 250

jonrms

56 minutes ago, zeusss4 said:

All they have done is stick a stamp on a coin which you can buy for £2. 

Exactly , absolute rip off. Sorry @jonrms but Westminster are out and out con artists imo.  They are very clever in what they do as it's not illegal but it is very misleading . Wouldn't touch anything from them with a bargepole.

My old man purchased a lot of coins from them over the years and overpaid by thousands .  Some of the prices he paid were out and out theft tbh

Edit : I just read the full advert and at least it's the silver proof not the bu like I thought it was , but it's still £15 more than it is from the mint just for a plastic case

If your happy with your purchase then that's great , but if not you can return them under the distance selling regulations , unless the coin means something personally to you then I would return at least one of them as Westminster stuff very , very rarely makes their money back

26 minutes ago, daz said:

If your happy with your purchase then that's great , but if not you can return them under the distance selling regulations , unless the coin means something personally to you then I would return at least one of them as Westminster stuff very , very rarely makes their money back

I agree, if you like it, keep it! I don't think it's an investment of any sort myself, and Westminster are good about returns in my experience (goodness knows I had enough experience there with those bloody Proof Silver Krugs last year).

When they then bombard you with junk mail every other day just change your address on their website or (as I did) send it back to them - they do get the message.

11 hours ago, Goldmick said:

When you go to that link your name is on it m8 

Thanks, I have nothing to hide, as long as my address and details are on it. Lol

Archived