• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Which Sovereigns to buy

caloundracats

I am looking to purchase sovereigns from Aitchensons from an investment point of view so pre-owned work out the best value. Would you purchase Elizabeth, George, Edward or Victoria? I'm not a collector per se so really don't know the difference as to possible appreciation over spot in the future. I might as well make the most of the opportunity while I can. Any suggestions most welcome.

If selling on ebay Victoria sovereigns are a bit more in demand if you plan on selling back to a bullion dealer they will pay the same price for all sovereigns maybe a bit extra for shields 

If you are just buying purely for future investment then it doesn't matter who the king or queen on it is, it would just be about how close to spot you can get them for I would just say keep an eye on the sales thread on here as all different types come up and very good prices ?

Thanks for your replies. I've been look at Aitchensons because not only it is one many forum members use, but I can pick up the coins in person as it's in my local area. The pre-owned sovereigns are all priced the same so I think when the time is right, I'll get some Victorias.

I'll keep an eye on the forum sales too as not quite ready to purchase but hope to do so soon. Thanks for all your help.

Archived