• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Beast 1oz Silver Proof

AlphaBeast

Just now, fehk2001 said:

Sometimes just buy them and hope for the best if you like the design , you may get 20 house / watches / shares etc some of them must have problems , sometimes you wait sometimes you just don't want to see them anymore , stay clam 

if you have 20 girl friend that will be even worst :) 

Good way of putting it. Shame they don't do a returns policy like Amazon lol...

Woman are a nightmare, rather spend my money on gold & silver lol :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jssagu said:

Good way of putting it. Shame they don't do a returns policy like Amazon lol...

Woman are a nightmare, rather spend my money on gold & silver lol :D

And don't let them know u have gold , pretend u Are cheap :) 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, jssagu said:

Lol hahaha, you speak my language..better to find a woman that likes you for you, then get her to invest as well lol B)

Yup I told my wife to invest into sovereign proof for example : she only pays and never ask any question after that , I just ask her today , did u remember you have bought some last year , she said  no :) 

she like the Australian lunar gold coins and asking me to back dates them for her 

22 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Yup I told my wife to invest into sovereign proof for example : she only pays and never ask any question after that , I just ask her today , did u remember you have bought some last year , she said  no :) 

she like the Australian lunar gold coins and asking me to back dates them for her 

Lol haha! You should get her to get you a 1KG Queen's Beast! :P

14 minutes ago, jssagu said:

Lol haha! You should get her to get you a 1KG Queen's Beast! :P

Gold coins in general 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 do better than kg coins , not bigger the better 

so probably better off buy sovereign ( that's quater gold ), 1/4 , 1/10,1/2 , these are popular size 

you pay more premium on these but u get your money back pretty easy 

if you get kg gold it's much harder to sell

13 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Gold coins in general 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 do better than kg coins , not bigger the better 

so probably better off buy sovereign ( that's quater gold ), 1/4 , 1/10,1/2 , these are popular size 

you pay more premium on these but u get your money back pretty easy 

if you get kg gold it's much harder to sell

That makes sense, thanks for explaining that. Think the 1kg is for someone with lots of money and wants to display it on his mantel piece lol

13 hours ago, jssagu said:

Lol haven't seen the one without the box..maybe they included it to make people think it's more 'legit' lol

It's just a box and coa and cost more money lol you only need the coin I got my set of the 3 gold from them they are a good place to buy from mine didn't come in caps just coin flips but hay you can easy get them in caps I sent mine to NGC for grading they are very nice coins I love mine

I dont know if this is true or not but  I got told that shining an LED light over a coin will highlight any potential milk spots.  I shined my light over my silver proof QBs and they come up clean.  But, as an example when i shine a light over my new African Leopard notice the difference around the tail area?  Will these turn into full blown spots, who knows but a lot of my bullion coins seem to have these marks.

IMG_20170917_101900611_BURST001.thumb.jpg.1361f024d68d4b6853ccca60c5017b50.jpgIMG_20170917_101903810_BURST000_COVER_TOP.thumb.jpg.ef14d1f402bd2c7d5b2e8be3a0fafd3b.jpg

3 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

I dont know if this is true or not but  I got told that shining an LED light over a coin will highlight any potential milk spots.  I shined my light over my silver proof QBs and they come up clean.  But, as an example when i shine a light over my new African Leopard notice the difference around the tail area?  Will these turn into full blown spots, who knows but a lot of my bullion coins seem to have these marks.

IMG_20170917_101900611_BURST001.thumb.jpg.1361f024d68d4b6853ccca60c5017b50.jpgIMG_20170917_101903810_BURST000_COVER_TOP.thumb.jpg.ef14d1f402bd2c7d5b2e8be3a0fafd3b.jpg

That's interesting

Yeah, if you sine across them rather than on top of them you start to see these spots regularly on bullion silver.  Thats why I like frosted coins.  I've bought Rwanda Wildlife coins with spots and tarnish cheap and used a polishing cloth on them and they look as good as new.  Makes me wonder if mints such as the Canadians who seem to have adopted heavy frosting was in a bid to hide milk spots. 

9 hours ago, Goldmick said:

It's just a box and coa and cost more money lol you only need the coin I got my set of the 3 gold from them they are a good place to buy from mine didn't come in caps just coin flips but hay you can easy get them in caps I sent mine to NGC for grading they are very nice coins I love mine

Nice - might purchase the lion, griffin and dragon 1/4oz gold tomorrow... <_< 

Think Atkinson charge 40p for a coin capsule.

8 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Yeah, if you sine across them rather than on top of them you start to see these spots regularly on bullion silver.  Thats why I like frosted coins.  I've bought Rwanda Wildlife coins with spots and tarnish cheap and used a polishing cloth on them and they look as good as new.  Makes me wonder if mints such as the Canadians who seem to have adopted heavy frosting was in a bid to hide milk spots. 

Am assuming they must have? Especially during the production stage, some of the coins must have had visible milk spots and possibly they decided to do heavy frosting.

47 minutes ago, jssagu said:

Nice - might purchase the lion, griffin and dragon 1/4oz gold tomorrow... <_< 

Think Atkinson charge 40p for a coin capsule.

Just had a look at Atkinson's they still sell the set of 3 in one collection think you save a bit that way 

11 hours ago, ChrisF said:

hi chris , intercept capsules wont help fully on preventing milk spots , it will help tarnish . 

@fehk2001 Yeah I had heard that mate.  I keep one of all my bullion in them just to stave off tarnish for my collection.  The stacking silver just gets kept in tubes.  Ive only been stacking about 9 months but so far the only things that look like they will eventually spot are my Somali Elephants.  I have had other stuff that I bought second had but as stated above it was all frosted and I just used a cloth to remove them without any evidence they were ever there =)

@jssagu Hey, apologies for semi hijacking your thread, my thoughts on the subject are go for the proofs if you like them.  I dont know if they spot but I would think you would be very unlucky if they did due to the quality control on proofs.  The proofs sell out fast and you will make money on them over the years without fail.  They also happen to be imho extremely sexy proofs.

29 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

@jssagu Hey, apologies for semi hijacking your thread, my thoughts on the subject are go for the proofs if you like them.  I dont know if they spot but I would think you would be very unlucky if they did due to the quality control on proofs.  The proofs sell out fast and you will make money on them over the years without fail.  They also happen to be imho extremely sexy proofs.

No worries, am getting a semi just viewing them! lol :D

Will definitely get the proof series and keep my fingers crossed for no milk spots!

48 minutes ago, jssagu said:

No worries, am getting a semi just viewing them! lol :D

Will definitely get the proof series and keep my fingers crossed for no milk spots!

Becareful too many girl friends :P

13 minutes ago, jssagu said:

I know - was suppose to be an investment, hope I am able to part with them when the time comes! lol

I think maybe some for investment some for collecting ?

someone taught me a tactics before :  go to club early and chat to fat birds , then 11 ish start to chat up decent bird , if not successful go back to fat bird ..... at least u get something :ph34r:

apply on coins, collecting, investing and then see how it goes ^_^

p.s. I have never tried those clubbing tactics :D

6 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I think maybe some for investment some for collecting ?

someone taught me a tactics before :  go to club early and chat to fat birds , then 11 ish start to chat up decent bird , if not successful go back to fat bird ..... at least u get something :ph34r:

apply on coins, collecting, investing and then see how it goes ^_^

p.s. I have never tried those clubbing tactics :D

Yes, that''s what I have started to do, some for collecting and some for investment although when it comes down to it, it's all investments (although would be nice to keep the nice ones to look at every once in a while!)

Love the club analogy lolol, never tried that, just normally just go for the ones that catch your eyes - the decent girls can be more of a worse deal than the fat birds! Try a bit of everything! :P

Archived