• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2023 maple leaf ( silver)

Just now, treetop1280 said:

Iv been selling on it for 17 years if you buy a postal label from eBay it’s £1.50 to post and you will get a sort of tracking number , which tells you when your item is delivered 👍

Awesome, will look into this tonight. What a top gent giving sales advice on your own wanted topic! Legend.

3 minutes ago, monkey said:

Awesome, will look into this tonight. What a top gent giving sales advice on your own wanted topic! Legend.

And watch out for this as well from eBay   I have 7 accounts ,  and get offered this all the time , and when the time is right I will burn them 👍30ABF00D-5033-47E3-BA6A-9A376848F6F2.thumb.jpeg.09908bf68b8a7ed22c72301c70a7b70e.jpeg

1 minute ago, treetop1280 said:

I think the peasant @AaaGee , from the peasant hangout , is asking about the sale / transaction ??  I will answer him for you , “ Fxxxk off ball bag , none of your business, now take yourself off to fxxk😀👍

What a fantastic forum member to have around. I'm so proud to be a part of this community. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

40 minutes ago, James32 said:

@treetop1280 and decorum go together like water and oil.

Speaking of oil , just over the border talking with your country men , getting back into the dodgy diesel , and yes it will be in a dodgy ind unit , in a rough part of town , and yes the police know , and don’t care, and yes the customs know , don’t care as long as it’s away from civilised people, and yes it will be Romanians running the pumps ,  and yes the owner is called John smith , and no Iv no idea where he lives , or where he is now , and no I don’t have his mobile “ I’m just stood he mate selling bags of coal in July 👍

Speaking of oil , just over the border talking with your country men , getting back into the dodgy diesel , and yes it will be in a dodgy ind unit , in a rough part of town , and yes the police know , and don’t care, and yes the customs know , don’t care as long as it’s away from civilised people, and yes it will be Romanians running the pumps ,  and yes the owner is called John smith , and no Iv no idea where he lives , or where he is now , and no I don’t have his mobile “ I’m just stood he mate selling bags of coal in July 👍

Just had a brain freeze trying to read this.

3 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

Just had a brain freeze trying to read this.

, seamus , knows what I’m on about , however you young man  , the yoda is for you 👍

, seamus , knows what I’m on about , however you young man  , the yoda is for you 👍

42B3BE04-D6AF-4C68-8ADC-55686FE193AA.jpeg.5a535ccc68a79a0f15daa5a21d3e8f3d.jpeg

Thanks, just sent a formal request through to the education board to start teaching ulsterspeak in schools, if all goes well you’ll be in a job soon 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Shuaib121 said:

Thanks, just sent a formal request through to the education board to start teaching ulsterspeak in schools, if all goes well you’ll be in a job soon 👍🏻

You will learn nothing from them , I will teach you all you need to know 9FB9B3F6-C1C1-4669-A8C0-AC9A4540E510.jpeg.9d794051c196ee92600af53bbfa2b713.jpeg