• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

wanted 1989 bullion condition sovereign

7 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

Long shot, but does anyone have a bullion condition 1989 sovereign for sale?

Cheers

You mean one in bad condition as they were only minted in Proof.  The lowest graded proof I saw was couple of weeks ago at PF62 and that sold for £915's 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

You mean one in bad condition as they were only minted in Proof.  The lowest graded proof I saw was couple of weeks ago at PF62 and that sold for £915's 

Yes mate. Hopefully there’s one out there that has been a pocket piece 😂

57 minutes ago, 1stsovereign said:

I think if @Skyfiller does not take it, I think @ZRPMs @ArgentSmithwould want it.   Obviously OP wanted listing so has 1st option

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Thanks @1stsovereign that is very kind of you and from what I've seen bout, an amazing price but still way too good a condition for what I'm looking for, hence it being a long shot. Please offer it to @ZRPMs.

Was really looking for a pocket piece that had signs of somebody chewing on it. I'm a stacker that has started to look at date runs thanks to TSF but you've not conditioned me to a fully fledged numismatist yet!!! 🙂

Best regards,

3 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

Thanks @1stsovereign that is very kind of you and from what I've seen bout, an amazing price but still way too good a condition for what I'm looking for, hence it being a long shot. Please offer it to @ZRPMs.

Was really looking for a pocket piece that had signs of somebody chewing on it. I'm a stacker that has started to look at date runs thanks to TSF but you've not conditioned me to a fully fledged numismatist yet!!! 🙂

Best regards,

tenor-2024-04-16T232400_252.gif.9753f0469f053d32ee9eb6a7b2f0cb25.gif

40 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

Best regards,

No problem at all :)