• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 50oz of .999 silver + post: bundle @ £23.30/oz, individual @£24/oz

Posted (edited)

Come, come! Exchange your worthless fiat numbers on a screen for 50oz of varied metal!!

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

On 14/03/2024 at 18:20, stackerp5 said:

Come, come! Exchange your worthless fiat numbers on a screen for 50oz of varied metal!!

Spot is up but prices are the same!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Early bird gets the worm!

Hi stackerp5,

You've said no offers but, as the thread is now a week old and and the items appear not to have sold, I'm gonna be bold and make one!

if you're willing to split the bundle, I'd be interested in the tube of 20 ASE's and will offer £470.00 to include RMSD.

1 hour ago, timsk said:

Hi stackerp5,

You've said no offers but, as the thread is now a week old and and the items appear not to have sold, I'm gonna be bold and make one!

if you're willing to split the bundle, I'd be interested in the tube of 20 ASE's and will offer £470.00 to include RMSD.

Thank you for your offer timsk, the lowest I am selling the 2017 ASE's is £480 plus post. Thank you :)

10 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Thank you for your offer timsk, the lowest I am selling the 2017 ASE's is £480 plus post. Thank you :)

Hi stackerp5,

Thanks for your counter offer. The highest I can go is £475.00 to include RMSD.

I'll leave this offer on the table so if you don't get the price you want but still want to sell - feel free to get back to me. 

7 minutes ago, timsk said:

Hi stackerp5,

Thanks for your counter offer. The highest I can go is £475.00 to include RMSD.

I'll leave this offer on the table so if you don't get the price you want but still want to sell - feel free to get back to me. 

Thank you very much, I'll keep you in mind :)

• 3 weeks later...

Silver spot up. Prices the same!

2 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Silver spot up. Prices the same!

It's dropping off a bit today, stackerp5! 😉

It's been dragged higher - kicking and screaming - by gold's massive surge throughout March, which now appears to be running out of steam. If (not when) there's a decent correction in gold, the price of silver is likely to waterfall back down from whence it came. This is probably the reason why the good folk here on TSF aren't biting your arm off at the ankle! All of which brings me to the point of my post which is to say that my earlier offer to buy the tube of 20 ASE's for £475.00 to include RMSD - is still open. 

Nobody and I mean Nobody on TSF knows what the price will do moving forward. Anything is literally possible. This is an amazing deal for what's included. We can only go buy the 'now' price and currently this is a great buy.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, timsk said:

It's dropping off a bit today, stackerp5! 😉

It's been dragged higher - kicking and screaming - by gold's massive surge throughout March, which now appears to be running out of steam. If (not when) there's a decent correction in gold, the price of silver is likely to waterfall back down from whence it came. This is probably the reason why the good folk here on TSF aren't biting your arm off at the ankle! All of which brings me to the point of my post which is to say that my earlier offer to buy the tube of 20 ASE's for £475.00 to include RMSD - is still open. 

Thank you for the offer, my friend! I appreciate it. However, I refuse to sell at a loss :) :lol:

If you'd like to take it for £480 plus post I can do it :) - this would probably lower the bundle's average price per ounce too!

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Nobody and I mean Nobody on TSF knows what the price will do moving forward. Anything is literally possible.

Very true James.

However, what we do know is what price has done in the past and, as I highlighted recently on the Silver Monitoring thread, silver has been around the £21.00 level no less than six times in the last three years. So, the balance of probability dictates that it will do something similar on the seventh occasion - i.e. now - as it's done on previous occasions - especially if there's a pullback in gold's price which is virtually guaranteed! 😉 

1 hour ago, James32 said:

This is an amazing deal for what's included. We can only go buy the 'now' price and currently this is a great buy.

Well I'm glad you agree that my offer to stackerp5 is "an amazing deal"😆

Edited by timsk

• stackerp5 changed the title to 50oz of .999 silver + post: bundle @ £23.30/oz, individual @£24/oz
2 hours ago, mik said:

I'll take both RM 10oz bars for £480 on the assumption that "£480 a bar" is a typo 😆

It is! Good spot! I didn't notice and edited the listing a few times. Thank you.

5 hours ago, mik said:

I'll take the tube of Eagles please 🙏 

PM sent

Yours, will reply to your PM now. Thank you.