• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 bullion and some milky maples with capsules

£195 plus postage. Limited time offer of an hour. Appreciate this sounds like a scam, apologies. It's more alcohol and playing poker and talking a bad beat from a guy I'd most like will my money back from. First refusal to get who already asked about other deals

PXL_20240303_062258265.jpg

Edited by Jayjay

15 minutes ago, bobski said:

Got anything with price per ounce similar to the phillys?

Not that is for fun, a nice surprise/ gift. Little loss but it's cool when things like this happens so I am happy to be a part of it! Got one more hefft one coming up 😬

Makes me remember why I stopped playing poker 😂. Bad beat = bad choices to follow! 

I flopped a full house, other guy tried bluffing and took me all in. He ended with a straight flush despite needing to hit both turn and river. So I went and put 100 on green on a roulette (still better odds than the straight flush coming out). 

On 03/03/2024 at 10:05, ccfcpaul said:

Makes me remember why I stopped playing poker 😂. Bad beat = bad choices to follow! 

I flopped a full house, other guy tried bluffing and took me all in. He ended with a straight flush despite needing to hit both turn and river. So I went and put 100 on green on a roulette (still better odds than the straight flush coming out). 

Haha! I got stung by four of a kind last night with a full house. Can't not call those hands such a pain in the arse!

Posted (edited)
On 03/03/2024 at 06:27, bobski said:

Got anything with price per ounce similar to the phillys?

No that was a drunken one off for a bit of a laugh and I've been hounded all day for it by everyone who missed out on it and wants me to sell more for less than they are worth. Has put me off doing it again, I'm trying to sell my regular pieces and been dealing with people wanting crazy cheap silver. Never again, not worth the aggro.

Edited by Jayjay

• 4 weeks later...