• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver brits for gold

Current spot £1599.88 x 2.5 ozs = £3999.70

184.3 ozs = works out to £21.70 per an oz

Hopefully a cheap alternative for folks looking to accumulate some silver 

Edited by StackSellRepeat

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

40 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Good Evening,

looking to exchange the following,

120 Britannias (some of the coins are the lunar roosters) all royal mint 1 oz 999+ coins

1 x 999 kilo bar 

1 x 999 kilo koala coin

looking to trade for 2.5 ozs of 999 gold bullion 

Would prefer to meet in person to do the exchange (Preferably in the jewellery quarter Birmingham), If your interested more than welcome to share pictures through DM.

TIA 

Any pics of the 2x Kilo pieces ?

I don’t even collect Silver but there’s something bugging my internals about owning a Kilo bar for some reason…

This is entirely incase you decide to break it up if you don’t get a trade for the lot the coins don’t really interest me I think I want a Kilo to use as a paper weight or something.

This fcuking place.

Edited by Sovhead

1 minute ago, Sovhead said:

Any pics of the 2x Kilo pieces ?

I don’t even collect Silver but there’s something bugging my internals about owning a Kilo bar for some reason…

This is entirely incase you decide to break it up if you don’t get a trade for the lot the coins don’t really interest me I think I want a Kilo to use as a paper weight or something.

One is a kilo koala coin the other in a standard 999 kilo bar - I can get pictures tomorrow morning :) 

Very expensive paper weight eh 

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

1 minute ago, MrMidas said:

Really don’t give up the yellow stuff for anything but I miss the days of silver as well 

With the spot deals folks are putting up, I’m sure it’s easily replaceable & cheaper buying/trading this way.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

• 4 weeks later...