• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Charity auction.

I’m all spent out for the month or I’d have bid on the auction, if other members are similar and could donate a fiver or a tenner to a great cause I’m sure it would be very much appreciated by Richard.

i had car repair, Xmas presents we all did and already had all my sons presents in…he comes home on 22nd December and says him and 12 other Uni students are heading to Amsterdam on the 27th for 3 days and can I get him Euros for Xmas 🤦‍♂️

I say “what you thinking 200 euros?” 
he says “I was thinking 500”

😳

so he got them 😡 I gave him my credit card incase of emergencies and he’s messaged saying he’s had to use it to pay for all rail, bus and boat trips they don’t take cash I’m devastated I’ll not see a penny of that the little terrible 🤣

2 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

I’m all spent out for the month or I’d have bid on the auction, if other members are similar and could donate a fiver or a tenner to a great cause I’m sure it would be very much appreciated by Richard.

i had car repair, Xmas presents we all did and already had all my sons presents in…he comes home on 22nd December and says him and 12 other Uni students are heading to Amsterdam on the 27th for 3 days and can I get him Euros for Xmas 🤦‍♂️

😳

so he got them 😡 I gave him my credit card incase of emergencies and he’s messaged saying he’s had to use it to pay for all rail, bus and boat trips they don’t take cash I’m devastated I’ll not see a penny of that the little terrible 🤣

he'll go far, that one 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

6 hours ago, Sovhead said:

@Richard82 I’d like to donate £10 it’s not much I know but if you want to send name and bank details I’ll forward 👍🏻

I like people who help animals so I'll match sovheads tenner if yo pm me details

Thank you all & morning . Missed the end of the auction due the darts , dogs barking & annoying neighbours & several nearly empty bottles of wine thst needed to be ‘checked’ 

will sort out payment in next few mins & thanks so much for the chance to take part. As I said, totally familiar with huge bills & whilst we could pay, I wondered about the horrible discussions & decisions that obviously take place for pet owners on the step outside when the worst happens

thanks for the chance to bid & help 

clive 

12 hours ago, Sovhead said:

😳

...yeah dad me and the boys wanted to get a long train to see some windmills so had to use the credit card. The cash? Oh there's literally no economies in Amsterdam that favour cash so let's not worry about that

• 4 weeks later...